Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unusual erotic activities  (Read 2015 times)

Offline maxxblue

Has anyone tried any unusual erotic activities, apart from the usual fantasies like threesomes etc?

I came across an article on Nyotaimori, which is eating sushi from a naked woman, and would like to give it a try.

Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Has anyone tried this, or any other unusual erotic activities?

SirFrank

On a punt there's only one thing I want to eat and it ain't fucking sushi

yorkshire123

Yep
Just as the picture in your post.

Japan mid 90's, i was taken for an evening out by some of the senior managers from the company i was working for at the time.
Walked into a restaurant (bit of a shed in the middle of nowhere to be honest) & was greeted by a naked lady who showed us to our seats (more like floor!) I was told it was a buffet so went to get some food & my eyes nearly popped out of my head, On every table their was a naked girl covered in food, except for the hot stuff obviously  :D

If i hadn't been full of ale at the time i think i would have been quite embarrassed.

Unfortunately & strangely sex wasn't on the menu  :(

However i did manage to shack up with a loverly local lady for the rest of my stay so prossies weren't needed.

Fucking Japanese great people but   :wacko:

Online myothernameis

Have had a girl fart in my face, while indulging in a 69, my god it stank, but I just shoved my mouth back into her pussy, and eat for my life

Stealthshagger

wet wiping into oblivion for oral seems to be weird practice happening alot these days. Whats the point in wet wiping your saliva off my clean cock before you get more saliva on it again? weird.

alot of the enjoys options are odd to me..hardsports, watersports, bondage, etc. None of them interest me, and I dont see what the attraction is? I dont judge, but alot of these seemingly common things are weird to me.

Online myothernameis

alot of the enjoys options are odd to me..hardsports, watersports, bondage, etc. None of them interest me, and I dont see what the attraction is? I dont judge, but alot of these seemingly common things are weird to me.

Think the only thing here that might interest me is watersports, as for the rest we know there punters who like to eat shit literally, now I don't know what they get out of it, and if you look at reviews for magalie in Glasgow, this is a service she provides, and has plenty requests for it

cockneybstrd

I just hope its not pork Sir Frank.

Is eating Sushi off them just classed as a bit of food sex, I ve done the old Marianne Faithfull with a few birds and had an incident with cold custard (which was a turn off ) and got someone to eat my spunk/icing fairy cakes

Offline threechilliman

+1. I had the choice of 3 kebabs this lunchtime, English, Polish and Phillipino. All were delicious. My God I was full afterwards, although my balls weren't

tcm

SirFrank

+1. I had the choice of 3 kebabs this lunchtime, English, Polish and Phillipino. All were delicious. My God I was full afterwards, although my balls weren't

tcm

Good lad. Fair play. Was this all at the same time or one after t'other. Did they put on a better show than the Iraqi army?

Stealthshagger

Think the only thing here that might interest me is watersports, as for the rest we know there punters who like to eat shit literally, now I don't know what they get out of it, and if you look at reviews for magalie in Glasgow, this is a service she provides, and has plenty requests for it

If people have said she should or does eat shit in her feedback, it might just be bad feedback?

dilettante

wet wiping into oblivion for oral seems to be weird practice happening alot these days. Whats the point in wet wiping your saliva off my clean cock before you get more saliva on it again? weird.
Well strangely a lot of these prossies do tend to develop these OCD complexes like wet-wiping yer cock umpteen times - me I can't understand it, what could be more wholesome than having twenty different potentially disease-ridden cocks down yer throat every day of the year? - verging on the neurotic, if you ask me ...

Stealthshagger

well, I was referring to doing it again halfway through. If they do it before, fine. but during, again? My cock is always freshly cleaned for a punt (just ask sadgit's mum) , even more so when they have wet wiped before oral. so why wipe their own saliva off my knob with a wet wipe half way through?

Offline socks

I've thought about taking a milky enema in the face but I wouldn't want any little coco pops fired at me

pleasure

I've thought about taking a milky enema in the face but I wouldn't want any little coco pops fired at me

Cue music: "But I'd rather have a bowel of Coco Pops".

Offline socks

Cue music: "But I'd rather have a bowel of Coco Pops".
I see what you did there. Which is what I wouldn't want of the lady in question.

Offline threechilliman

Good lad. Fair play. Was this all at the same time or one after t'other. Did they put on a better show than the Iraqi army?

All at the same time. Fucked all three in the space of half an hour. Filipino first, English girl second and the Pole brought up the rear. Ran out of gas a little on her. Shot my load in the English girls mouth, a weeks worth and she couldn't hang on to it all

tcm

Offline socks

All at the same time. Fucked all three in the space of half an hour. Filipino first, English girl second and the Pole brought up the rear. Ran out of gas a little on her. Shot my load in the English girls mouth, a weeks worth and she couldn't hang on to it all

tcm
sounds a bit fluffy to me :D

lucky bugger!!!

Offline threechilliman

sounds a bit fluffy to me :D

lucky bugger!!!

I felt a bit fluffy afterwards, I can tell you :lol:

tcm

Offline socks

I felt a bit fluffy afterwards, I can tell you :lol:

tcm
yeah why didn't you go for something out of the ordinary instead of that run of the mill, romantic sounding shit? Put your own needs first mate :cool:

Offline Brumish

Czech Karin in Birmingham will stick your penis into her glass of wine (or any drink) and then slurp it off furiously whilst you get the best of her BJ.

valleypunter

Czech Karin in Birmingham will stick your penis into her glass of wine (or any drink) and then slurp it off furiously whilst you get the best of her BJ.

I like the sound of that!

Offline threechilliman

Try getting her to do it with ice-cream, absolutely astonishing sensation...

tcm