Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork down?  (Read 1200 times)

Offline sparrow

Went on AW about half an hour ago and all was well. Tried again just now and it just says "Service unavailable" in big letters.

Stealthshagger

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider

Offline Steve2

mrhappypants

Is this linked to all the news about trafficked Romanian's in the press yesterday?  I am sure Adultweb is based off shore but wonder if they are still subject to legal pressures. 

It was very interesting to see Xvideos were forced to do a major review of their clips about a year ago.  Webmasters are not as immune from the reach of the law as it might seem methinks.

Jason

It depends on your internet service provider. It works fine for me. You can always check whether it is down for everyone here: External Link/Members Only (just enter External Link/Members Only in the box. Note: You may need to check 2-3 consecutive times to ensure that it really down for everyone)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 06:58:09 am by Jason »

Offline socks

It depends on your internet service provider. It works fine for me. You can always check whether it is down for everyone here: External Link/Members Only (just enter External Link/Members Only in the box. Note: You may need to check 2-3 consecutive times to ensure that it really down for everyone)
That's a handy link. I tried just now to get on AW - Service Unavailable. Pasted the addy into that page and it said it was just me. Clicked the link it gave to AW and it worked fine. Typed the adultwork.com into a new tab and it also worked fine. All after being down for a few hours. Spooky

vorian

Is this linked to all the news about trafficked Romanian's in the press yesterday?  I am sure Adultweb is based off shore but wonder if they are still subject to legal pressures. 

It was very interesting to see Xvideos were forced to do a major review of their clips about a year ago.  Webmasters are not as immune from the reach of the law as it might seem methinks.

Underage girls and copyright infractions are the only two legal concerns they have.

valleypunter

Stealthshagger

aw worked again from noon for me..