Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: pimped  (Read 1401 times)

Offline punk

Makes you think next time you go for a punt, but at least these scum are being caught.

External Link/Members Only

And an example of a nasty client.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 09:52:48 am by punk »

grandmaster-ram-rod

the seedy side of punting is not great is it, but how can we always be 100% sure the girls is working because she wants to   :(

Sienna_Bronze

I don't think a punter could ever be sure that a woman is trafficked. This is one of the arguments used by the anti prostitution brigade. The only way, imo that this could ever even begin to be  eliminated is by legalising all areas around prostitution, ie state controlled brothels, maybe even a licence to work either as an independent or in a brothel.

It's so sad that this happens but to be fair there are many forms of forced/coerced labour, but sex work seems to get all the media attention.

Offline punk

the seedy side of punting is not great is it, but how can we always be 100% sure the girls is working because she wants to   :(

makes you wonder the next time a woman, gives you a crap time. :hi:

Offline lewishamguy

A sad motherfucker perhaps wanted to be a hero by clearing up street prossies with his own law. :bomb:

Offline wristjob

A sad motherfucker perhaps wanted to be a hero by clearing up street prossies with his own law. :bomb:

sad motherfucker - but he wasn't a punter.

Offline punk

I don't think a punter could ever be sure that a woman is trafficked. This is one of the arguments used by the anti prostitution brigade. The only way, imo that this could ever even begin to be  eliminated is by legalising all areas around prostitution, ie state controlled brothels, maybe even a licence to work either as an independent or in a brothel.

It's so sad that this happens but to be fair there are many forms of forced/coerced labour, but sex work seems to get all the media attention.

True,but the powers to be will never make this business legit and i think many punters would not be happy because of price raises as has been mention before.

Offline wristjob

It is horrible and tragic. It's also rare and unproven at this point.

Easy solution as Sienna says 9which is also the solution to taxes, mandatory disease testing bla bla). Same as most things that are illegal for the wrong reasons - being illegal makes them 10x the problem.

grandmaster-ram-rod

would making things leagal help, its not like the people that traffic women care about the law as long as they make big bucks

GeeWiz

Even in Amsterdam where prostitution has been legal and controlled for many years, there still exists the problem of pimps and 'loverboys'.  The expanding EU gave more opportunity for trafficking too.

Offline punk

Even in Amsterdam where prostitution has been legal and controlled for many years, there still exists the problem of pimps and 'loverboys'.  The expanding EU gave more opportunity for trafficking too.

Any negative with open borders. :thumbsdown:

fredpunter

would making things leagal help, its not like the people that traffic women care about the law as long as they make big bucks

But at least punters would have the choice to go to a legal prossie and punt with a clear conscience, instead of not  being sure currently.

Offline smiths

Makes you think next time you go for a punt, but at least these scum are being caught.

Individual cases of low lifes forcing women to be WGs are always sad. Once caught they should all get mandatory life sentences in my view.

The fact as i see it is a punter cant be definite ANY WG is working of her own free will, the best he can do is use his best judgement that they are. I havent knowingly punted with such a WG, i might of done unknowingly though.

A pimp who is also a WGs partner could be coercing them while sitting in the pub all day spending what she makes on booze.

IMO many WGs who are pimped are so with consent, including ALL that work at brothels and Agencies. They choose to work for a pimp for various reasons, with a brothel the pimp provides a WGs biggest expense, a place to work out of in exchange for an agreed cut of her fees.

Offline CBPaul

But at least punters would have the choice to go to a legal prossie and punt with a clear conscience, instead of not  being sure currently.

Just what I was going to put.

At present we can only make judgements according to profiles, whilst I'd like to think the prossies I've seen have been working of their own free will I can never be sure.

As for the last one - a deranged nut case and a story that shows the dangers of street prostitution. 

jcdmj12

If you eat prawns, you are directly contributing to the slave trade in most cases:

If you drive a car or use energy, you are partipating in the destruction of the environment.

If you use a computer or an ipad or an iphone, you are holding a device made in a chinese factory with conditions so poor they have to install nets to stop people committing suicide in their lunchbreak, using rare earth elements mined by children in war zones.

If you consume anything with palm oil (processed foods, cosmetics) in, you have helped eradicate rare creatures by the removal of their habitat to make way for plantations.

The horrors of meat "industry" are well-documented.

Most things in our comfortable western lifestyles cause harm to some other living thing.  Depending on how bothered we are, we take steps to minimise that harm.   Beyond that, the only solution is to go and live alone as a hermit, growing all of your own vegetables and wearing hemp.    In my opinion, beyond taking precautions to avoid pimped girls, and possibly anonymously reporting people you meet who aren't trafficked, there are greater steps you can take to reduce the amount of suffering you cause in the world.

Strangely, I haven't seen any of the "anti" brigade who preach abolition to stop slavery from advocating the banning of prawns anywhere.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 03:53:19 pm by jcdmj12 »

jcdmj12

I'd say that peripatetic EEs in working from well known "flats" with poor command of English have a much higher chance of being their against their will than the ones which have worked for several years though.