Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agencies  (Read 448 times)

JustAnotherPunter

Hey never used an agency before but thought maybe I'd give one a try sometime, just wondered if the experience differs in any way, is it any different from seeing an indie girl once your there? Also I've looked at a few websites before and noticed you often see disclaimers along the lines of "Services at discretion" or "Your paying for the time and anything sexual that happens is between two consenting adults" so just checking that you never get screwed in anyway? I basically just want to fuck them, no chit chat etc...

Offline smiths

Hey never used an agency before but thought maybe I'd give one a try sometime, just wondered if the experience differs in any way, is it any different from seeing an indie girl once your there? Also I've looked at a few websites before and noticed you often see disclaimers along the lines of "Services at discretion" or "Your paying for the time and anything sexual that happens is between two consenting adults" so just checking that you never get screwed in anyway? I basically just want to fuck them, no chit chat etc...

Years ago i did punt through some Agencies but never again unless they were cheaper than Indies in the same area, lying pricks. Also in London at least all they do is ensure the price a punter pays is high to me at an entry price of £150 an hour often. All an Agency offers over an Indie in my view is they might have more WGs on offer, and might be able to take a booking at 3am. I can go to a Parlour or a Party for a choice of WGs and dont want to punt at 3am.

How good an Agency is is of course dependent on the owner and the WGs they have on their books. You need to say what area you will be punting in and what age/size etc WG you are looking for and you might get some recommedations. Forget about those disclaimers, they mean jack shit, the Agency thinks by saying that they cant get done for controlling prostitutes for gain. ALWAYS seek confirmation that the services you want are on offer though, but be aware some Agencies like some Parlours wont confirm over the phone. Thats why getting recs on here from punters who can tell you what the WG offered them is so important.