Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Double booking - instant blacklist or no?  (Read 2336 times)

jcdmj12

It hasn't happened to me for a while, but I was wondering what you guys attitude to double booking was.  I.e. when you book an appointment earlier in the day, then text to confirm later on and get a reply "sorry I've double booked, I could fit you in an hour later?".

The girl in question isn't on AW any more, and I couldn't make the next slot anyway,  but am in two minds as to whether I'd react next time it happens.

What would you do?

Offline mattylondon

It hasn't happened to me for a while, but I was wondering what you guys attitude to double booking was.  I.e. when you book an appointment earlier in the day, then text to confirm later on and get a reply "sorry I've double booked, I could fit you in an hour later?".

The girl in question isn't on AW any more, and I couldn't make the next slot anyway,  but am in two minds as to whether I'd react next time it happens.

What would you do?
If she offers a discounted rate or extra time for her fuck up, then I may, just may, consider it. If there's no additional incentive for me, fuck her off and block. She'd only receive one more chance from me, even with that.

It's unprofessional behavior, even though genuine mistakes can happen but she'd have to offer me some kind of incentive to persist. Otherwise I'd think she was taking the piss! Invariably they are. One must remember who is the customer here. 

Never allow yourself to become fixated over one particular prossie. That way, it won't bother you and it shouldn't anyway. The problem for some punters, I think, is that they develop a compulsion where they have to punt that woman. It almost becomes a challenge. :hi:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 10:54:56 pm by mattylondon »

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
There is no excuse to double book. Every time a booking is made just save it straight to the diary in your phone or write it down in your work diary. As it was a same day booking then there really is no excuse at all as eve without writing it down you would remember
What she really means is she had a longer booking/regular book so you got bumped. This is highly unprofessional as it should be first to book gets appointment regardless of how long its for or who it is with
If you book again it might well happen again. If she doesn't want your money as in you got bumped then why would you want to bother again?

Rochdull lad

Even somoene like me on the fluffier end of the punting spectrum wouldn't have any qualm about not only kicking such a girl into touch, but also naming and shaming her on here.  It's completely out of order.

jcdmj12

If she offers a discounted rate or extra time for her fuck up, then I may, just may, consider it. If there's no additional incentive for me, fuck her off and block. She'd only receive one more chance from me, even with that.

It's unprofessional behavior, even though genuine mistakes can happen but she'd have to offer me some kind of incentive to persist. Otherwise I'd think she was taking the piss! Invariably they are. One must remember who is the customer here. 

Never allow yourself to become fixated over one particular prossie. That way, it won't bother you and it shouldn't anyway. The problem for some punters, I think, is that they develop a compulsion where they have to punt that woman. It almost becomes a challenge. :hi:

Yeah, that was what I figured.  She was a lower priced EE, so no doubt running a conveyer belt but still...

Offline smiths

What would you do?

I would be going elsewhere. I book a punt to suit me not the WG.

Offline Sedlmayer

Anyone who does this to me gets a red card. Stacey Summer did it last Wednesday - same day booking. An hour or so after we spoke I got a text saying she'd double booked, and could I do X o'clock instead. No, the booking was perfectly clear and you've had a better offer. Fuck off. Permanently.
Plan B.

Offline mattylondon

Anyone who does this to me gets a red card. Stacey Summer did it last Wednesday - same day booking. An hour or so after we spoke I got a text saying she'd double booked, and could I do X o'clock instead. No, the booking was perfectly clear and you've had a better offer. Fuck off. Permanently.
Plan B.
I've rarely had a blatant admission of a double booking. It tends to revolve around excuses.

1. A&E - suddenly taken ill grandmother/mother. Has to accompany them.
2. Dying mother/grandmother. Has to be there for them.

Oh and on the odd occasion, suddenly the child is sick. In all cases, curiously for the duration of a booking, as I've checked sometimes that they've been immediately active on Adultwork or say, whatsapp before or after the booking slot!! :D

It's the prossie equivalent of the punter leaving the wallet in his car! God knows how many mothers or grandmothers these women have!? I even had one use the dying grandmother trick on me when I booked her using a different sim one time, when she was offering a deal on her profile!  :wacko:

Curiously never the father or grandfather, but prossies are by and large dysfunctional so he probably fucked off long ago. They're full of shit and such terrible liars. At least your one was sort of honest!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 06:28:34 am by mattylondon »

Offline Daffodil

As matty says, it invariably is presented as something other than an open admission. Prossies are some of the unluckiest people in the world...family members being rushed to ED, cars breaking down, landlords arriving unexpectedly, pipes bursting  :rolleyes:

Also as matty says, if I can accommodate the change of plan I would require an incentive to see her again. She has automatically become high-risk and needs to sweeten the deal.

For the most part though no, they get put on the blacklist for good and named and shamed here  :hi:

k

If a girl uses the "double booked" card with me then they are instantly black listed.  This is distinct from a domestic emergency, etc.

These things often happen because a regular rings up and asks if she's free at such and such time.  If he's a good regular she will ditch the other appointment particularly if it's a one-off (I am not saying this is right - it's not, I'm pointing out what happens).  I have witnessed this at both ends: where I am the regular it has sometimes been the case that there will be a banging on the door when I'm a banging in the bed - when I pause she will say "It's alright, he'll go away in a minute". 

These days, what I do where I am a regular client is, in my text to make an appointment to give the option for "tomorrow if not convenient today" to try and prevent these things happening.  Unfortunately many women think that if a man says tomorrow it means that if something else turns up today then forget tomorrow. 

We as punters should try and give alternatives and not make false promises as regards appointments, and maybe double-booking may become less prevalent.  I'm sure we've all done it in order to put someone as a Plan B if something turns up in the meantime, but normally you will be asked to "ring back to confirm" so that is not a firm commitment.

JV547845

landlords arriving unexpectedly,

So many WGs don't realise landlords have to give 24 hours notice...

JV547845

I'm sure we've all done it in order to put someone as a Plan B if something turns up in the meantime, but normally you will be asked to "ring back to confirm" so that is not a firm commitment.

The difference is with how you phrase it.  If you say to both `can I book you for 10.00 ' then you're also a TW.  I always just put out feelers and ask `are you free at ... ?'.  The problem occurs when two ladies then both reply to your tentative enquiry on uber saleswoman mode as if all their hopes and dreams rest on you.

k

I have made appointments for "noon" or "midday" before now, only for the woman to come back and say "what time?"  They understand 12 o'clock, but to me there could be a mixup with "during the day" or "at night".

On an RB I did a while ago I asked for 9am.  Got loads of responses from women who thought I meant 9pm.  Even the 24 hour clock doesn't help with that.  Nowadays I will say "nine in the morning".

Gav Lee

Instant blacklist for me.

One regular I see I'll generally text her to ask eg are you free Friday afternoon?  If she's busy for some/all (whether work or not) she just tells me and I decide if I can for in or do another day etc.  It's not so hard.

I can understand it's annoying for a girl to turn away a reliable booking from a regular for a previous newbie booking who may be a no show.  But it's disrespectful to cancel the newbie at the last minute.

Offline smiths

I have made appointments for "noon" or "midday" before now, only for the woman to come back and say "what time?"  They understand 12 o'clock, but to me there could be a mixup with "during the day" or "at night".

On an RB I did a while ago I asked for 9am.  Got loads of responses from women who thought I meant 9pm.  Even the 24 hour clock doesn't help with that.  Nowadays I will say "nine in the morning".

Very wise, always spell it out very clearly.

Offline smiths

All very simple for me. I compare WGs to non WGs i do business with. Why is it non WGs very very rarely let me down on the time i booked an appointment with them, but WGs do much more percentage wise, although thats still not often fortunately.

I have heard every excuse in the book, due to cry wolf i take it with a pinch of salt, never believing a newbie WG to me, a regular is a different matter and i will accept an excuse if its just once.

Ludwig

For those of you who like the idea of WGs being members of UKP because "it's good to see things from their perspective", here is the advice of Lady of the Mansion (a long-standing WG member here) to another WG re double-booking...

External Link/Members Only

Offline GreyDave

:unknown: 

We all know some of these girls get more cash in a lazy mornings work than most civies get in a month for real graft.... Why the surprise  :unknown:

I feel a shags a shag there is always more pussy, for many of them cock is cash and cash is king (not our cocks :D)

Offline CBPaul

If they can't tell the difference between morning and afternoon they stand bugger all chance of adding / subtracting 12. I did have one say that I'd booked for the evening through AW and wasn't too happy when I pointed out the difference between 11:00 and 23:00.

For me a double booking would be time to move on, she did it once and could well do it again. After a prossie has double booked, doesn't answer the phone when I get to the venue etc etc I won't risk wasting my time, petrol and punting opportunity again.

Offline Sedlmayer

For those of you who like the idea of WGs being members of UKP because "it's good to see things from their perspective", here is the advice of Lady of the Mansion (a long-standing WG member here) to another WG re double-booking...

Hear, hear. This from Strawberry on the same thread -
If you get a reliable regular booking for the same time accept it, agree confirmation times for all and tell the newbie on the day you can't make it can they make a different time?

Red card

Offline Daffodil

If you get a reliable regular booking for the same time accept it, agree confirmation times for all and tell the newbie on the day you can't make it can they make a different time?

Red card

Well spotted lads, pretty fucking damning. I wonder what these two will have to say for themselves….

Offline smiths

LOTM has previous form on Pnet for moaning and groaning about punters, in fact no one has ever touted so blatantly on their in my time as a member by thread opening, she started hundreds and hundreds of threads, mainly about total shit in my view, then got banned and came here.

Interesting link, thanks.

Offline Daffodil

LOTM has previous form on Pnet for moaning and groaning about punters, in fact no one has ever touted so blatantly on their in my time as a member by thread opening, she started hundreds and hundreds of threads, mainly about total shit in my view, then got banned and came here.

Interesting link, thanks.

I seem to recall she hardly covered herself in glory on the parisb thread. Sticking up for her even when the case was 100% proven  :thumbsdown:

Offline mattylondon

Excellent sleuthing Ludwig.  :hi:

Red card
And to you too sir.  :hi: