Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in St Albans/Herts area with Extras?  (Read 3014 times)

Offline Gent4life

Hi all so I've been looking for a massage place in and around St Albans/Colney/Borehamwood (I'm in the middle of all of these areas)

I have been a few times to Noree168 Thai Spa in Colney and I am totally naked under the sheet they give you and they dont mind, very friendly and a pretty good deep massage, but I am fairly sure that there are no extras here.

So does anyone have any experience at this spa?

Also what others in the area should I try that any of you may have experienced?

I'm not sure about looking at VS as i feel like those are temp ads, preferably I'd find a regular place I can go to a few times a month for both real and real+extra massages.

I should say going to a flat/house etc is not what I'm looking for as I could easliy pay a WG for the same, it needs to be an actual place of business if possible, if not then please recommend away.

Thank you

Offline simon07

Have you a link for this spa?

I have gone to Watford or Bedford for the above.  the travel and parking is a pain.
Leicester used to be a good location, since i moved south, not found any joy.

Offline simon07

Hi all so I've been looking for a massage place in and around St Albans/Colney/Borehamwood (I'm in the middle of all of these areas)

I have been a few times to Noree168 Thai Spa in Colney and I am totally naked under the sheet they give you and they dont mind, very friendly and a pretty good deep massage, but I am fairly sure that there are no extras here.

So does anyone have any experience at this spa?
Thank you

If you have been can you provide a review as I found nothing in the search engine. It is how UKP works.

Offline Gent4life

Have you a link for this spa?

I have gone to Watford or Bedford for the above.  the travel and parking is a pain.
Leicester used to be a good location, since i moved south, not found any joy.

Hi there yes...

External Link/Members Only

I want something within 10-15 mins drive ideally.  The one above is 5 mins!  I am going to keep going there for now in the hope that eventually there might be something

Offline Gent4life

If you have been can you provide a review as I found nothing in the search engine. It is how UKP works.

Sure will, catching a flight today so maybe I will write something while away!

Offline sparkus

I don't see much advertised among Indies these days,, Gumtree is purged. VS has nothing compared to London.

What happened to Thai Jay of St Albans? Hubby got her to pack it in?

Offline simon07

Should this be East England section - forum helpers?

Offline sparkus

Should this be East England section - forum helpers?

Well spotted. Done.

Offline tony22

I don't see much advertised among Indies these days,, Gumtree is purged. VS has nothing compared to London.

What happened to Thai Jay of St Albans? Hubby got her to pack it in?

She moved to North Herts, but sttill runs a shop in Dunstable.

Offline simon07

Here is my recent review to get this place on the map
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=385763.0

Nothing up front, maybe with time and with regular visits, an opportunity might arise. One has to be careful re shops and how they view their staff as it is pocket money for them. better luck next time.

Offline Gent4life

As promised review now below

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=387101.0

I am still behind on SP reviews, I will get to them in the next few weeks as I can.

Offline simon07

Thanks for that Gent, very detailed.
I think as you have been before you might get lucky with Amy. Not sure about the other woman there, my gut feeling was that i did not fancy her.
Only issue is that some massage places now ask for £50 for a HJ.
Most I would go for is £30. Another more, well adultwork offers FS for less than massage plus.

Offline Gent4life

I feel the same as you about the other lady, I didnt fancy her, I will update if anything ever happens with Amy.

Offline JimArtois

Potters Bar not too far away, try Dolls House.

Alternatively there is a good Chinese rub and tug in Union Street Barnet