Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyyy malvina - WEst Drayton  (Read 2845 times)

3 review(s) for  alesandra... (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline gash bash

External Link/Members Only

£70/ ha;f hour

Plan A and Plan B down the tube as i was phoning arounf for a last minute booking. Started phining around and some other girls on my list not answering. So inpanic mode rang of profiles that looked reasonable. Malvina could see me at short notice in half an hour which was probably just enough time to get to her but cutting it fine.

Arrived 20 mins late due to goddamn satnav app on phone not working. Thankfully she could still see me.

LOcation: modern development of flats. Its called Parkwest in West Drayton.

Girl: Really pretty, petite slim and tiny tits - just my kind of package. Speaks fluent english.

Service: Kissing, OW, sex in several positions..

Off with my closthes, i then got my hands on her and removed her bra and knickers while giving her a proper Trump style groping. Her tits were nice and pert although small, i got her on the bed and started sucking those tits and she let me enjoy myself till i had enough.

OW was really good and had to stop her as i was close to cumming. Had sex in CG, doggie and finished in mish. In mish she wrapped her arms around me and ran her nails up and down my back and i had a massive orgasm.

Fantastic girl, afterward kept asking me if i enjoyed myself and whether i was happy with her.

If you like petite girls then she is highly recommended.

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for the review. Worth a cheeky 30m plan B.
I take it was lip kissing only?

Offline pumps

Offline Nowornever

Nice backup plan!
Ta for the review!  :hi:

Offline mondeo06

looks like a new addition to the Romanian clan in west drayton ;)
owo is a must ,however the last time I was there Keterinn one of the group was adamant she does not do owo even though she done it with me a month before.

Offline pumps

owo is a must ,however the last time I was there Keterinn one of the group was adamant she does not do owo even though she done it with me a month before.

These fuckin Romanians just can't make their minds up, they either offer every service known to man from bb to hardsports, or nothing at all....  :rolleyes:

punther

some geeza probably unloaded in her mouth and prolly put her off owo for good  :sarcastic:

Offline gash bash

Thanks for the review. Worth a cheeky 30m plan B.
I take it was lip kissing only?
Yes lip kissing.

OW her choice or yours?
OWO not available.

Bumped into Anabell in hallway on way out. External Link/Members Only

Offline mondeo06

I phoned up as owo is a must if I want to see the girl,was told malvina definitely does it,
so I will pop down but it is a bit of a journey,will walk if she does not,
I have seen Annabel about a year ago she is hot great ass and does owo to completion , but as I mentioned in last post sometimes they say they do over the phone and on profile then when you turn up they don't. 

punther

has anyone managed to see Biliana??

Trav

Nice review!
Can anyone tell what is the nearest tube station if there is any?
Thanks!

Offline pumps

Nice review!
Thanks!

Use google maps, OP practically gives out the full address.

Offline VFM

Nice review!
Thanks!

No tube in West Drayton, train station only. 

Offline Quagmire

No tube in West Drayton, train station only.
Correct, still quite easy to get to W Drayton from Central London. Trains from Paddington run every 20mins or so and the journey only takes 15mins. If you have to travel by Tube, the nearest stations are Heathrow 1,2,3 OR Uxbridge, then bus