Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daiana Mendez  (Read 2918 times)

3 review(s) for Daiana Mendez (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

IrishWoolf

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Waltham Cross, Just inside Junction 25 of the M25

£60 half hour

Saw Daiana last weekend shortly pass midnight

Phoned and made arrangements by phone, and saw her within the hour

Like the other two reviews, I can also confirm she has a stunning body, but overall her facial features are not to my taste apart from her lips and eyes….being very petty now.  It was her tits that I wanted to see as I pumped her.
Started with OW as she was on her knees and I could see my shaft around her pumped up lips. Good eye contact and allowed me to hold her head and dictate speed and depth

I wanted standing doggy style so I could feel her lovely fake tits, then turned her around and finished with her up against the wall.
After she cleaned me up I asked for another mac and asked for more OW, which she performed without complaint.

I left with a smile, and then saw her mate, who I will see this weekend

JB90

Thanks for the review - she looks right up my street!

Any idea if OWO was on offer (even at an extra cost?) - OW doesn't do much for me.

Will probably give her a go at some point next week.

Offline whiggedwhip

Profile gone!!!!

Absolutely gutting! She was net on my list and never seen a body as good as hers in my life! :( If any one spots her again please let us know, I will be forever on the look out.

Offline tallfitmike

I was about to do a review on her too - I saw her in Milton Keynes a few weeks ago. She comes and goes a bit, was previously known as Alice. I'll keep an eye out for her profile too, so I can add my review.

In summary though, great body, quite friendly for a Romanian, she only does ow, no kissing, but despite all that I still left fairly happy as she's got a cracking body and legs. She does a great thing in mish too - tickles your balls with one hand and squeezes your cock with the other. Pretty difficult to stop cumming and clearly an attempt to get someone to finish quicker, but it just made me determined to hold out longer!

Offline whiggedwhip

Profile has appeared back on my hot list but is not the same girl haha unfortunately

Offline jesus_jones

I'm sure she'll resurface at some point.

Her figure is pretty much impeccable. One thing I forgot to add to my review which was a highlight was that she allowed me to totally cover her in baby oil which she had by her bedside. To be honest, it was worth £60 just to massage that body with oil then fuck her.

Offline whiggedwhip

Omg that sounds amazing, I will definitely try and do the same!