Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: czechxxsashaxx - Convenient Heathrow hotel punt  (Read 2177 times)

8 review(s) for czechxxsashaxx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

AlleyG8r

External Link/Members Only

I've benefited from this site in the past but this is the first time I had the chance to contribute a review of someone who hasn't been reviewed many, many times before.  Sasha has been the subject of a bit of debate before, so let me add my two cents (or I guess two pence to you all).  I was thinking about not even having a punt, but found that she's based in a hotel quite close to where I was staying next to LHR, so I figured that divine intervention made temptation so convenient and I went along with it.

Setup and Comms

Very easy.  Sent a booking request in the morning via AW for one hour at £100 for that evening..  As others had said that arrangements are made by her pimp/master, I expected that I'd need to follow up with a text.  Within in an hour, though, I received a text asking to confirm the time and interval.  No problems.  Later that day I got a text with the hotel location and instructions to send another text when I arrived.  Very straightforward.

The Punt

I had to rush to get there from my last meeting of the day, but managed to get a shower at my room before heading to her hotel, so that saved me some time on arrival.  Went up the lift and to her door.  She opened the door and showed me in.  I'd say that if she isn't 19, she's pretty close to that in age.  Nice height, slim, and beautiful smooth skin.  Photos on AW are very accurate.  She had a fetching lingerie set on.  We made a bit of small talk and she asked me how many pops I could manage (2) and we settled the paperwork.

Sasha helped me to get undressed, and yes, she did seem very tentative at first.  I had heard that she was submissive but didn't want to make any assumptions.  We both got naked and explored each other.  Light kissing, no FK, but that's fine with me.  We got on the bed and I offered RO.  She kept saying that I didn't have to do it if I didn't want to, but since I enjoy that particular activity, I went ahead.  She didn't make much noise but looking up, I saw that she was tugging on her nipples and writhing a bit so I take it she enjoyed herself.  I came up for air and we made out a bit--still no FK but lots of touching and light kisses.  Then I rolled on my back and asked for oral.  She went down on me BB.  Not the best form but pretty damned good.  She got into it and kept going and I finished in her mouth.  She grabbed a tissue and spit out into it--not the nicest move but again, I figure that's her choice.  She went into the loo and got some waters for us (and presumably freshened up a bit) before rejoining me on the bed.

We spent a nice bit of time chatting.  Her English is pretty good, and we had a good dialogue about what motivates punters to do what they do, etc.  She's easy to talk to, which is a nice bonus.  After a bit, she asked if I was ready for #2.  She started by sucking on my tool to revive me, which didn't take very long.  I wrapped her ponytail in my fist and forced her a bit, and she got more enthusiastic, taking me pretty close to DT.

She seemed inclined to keep going with oral, and got me quite riled up, but I wanted the main event.  I indicated that she should get on top and ride me.  She did so, and felt wonderful...but again, seemed a bit tentative.  What really got her going was when I started bucking underneath her hard, bouncing her on me and playing with her breasts.  She started moaning and gasping so I bucked harder.  Then I asked her if she wanted it from behind, to which she replied, "Yes please."  Lovely.  She got in the face-down ass-up position and responded with even more moans and gasps as I slammed into her, alternating between grabbing her hips to thrust hard and pushing her between her shoulder blades to force her head down as I rammed into her.  If she didn't get off, she certainly made a lot of pleasurable noise just before I finished.

I hoped into the shower for a quick rinse off--she asked if I could hurry a bit.  Her phone had chimed a couple of time towards the end of our session, which she ignored but I got the impression she did have another appointment.  I ended up leaving about 15 minutes past my appointed end time, so I apologize if I left another punter cooling his heels.  I didn't spot anyone on my way out, however.

Overall Impressions

Others have said that she seems inexperienced--if so, she's learned quite a bit in a short time.  She has some nice techniques and showed some creativity in the second BBBJ.  As her profile states, CIM is at her discretion but clearly it's a possibility.  I think that she would have enjoyed a more forceful encounter, but I had a great and memorable time as it was.  Not really a GFE but a nice compromise.  Definitely a recommendation from me, FWIW.

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

I've benefited from this site in the past but this is the first time I had the chance to contribute a review of someone who hasn't been reviewed many, many times before.  Sasha has been the subject of a bit of debate before, so let me add my two cents (or I guess two pence to you all).  I was thinking about not even having a punt, but found that she's based in a hotel quite close to where I was staying next to LHR, so I figured that divine intervention made temptation so convenient and I went along with it.

Setup and Comms

Very easy.  Sent a booking request in the morning via AW for one hour at £100 for that evening..  As others had said that arrangements are made by her pimp/master, I expected that I'd need to follow up with a text.  Within in an hour, though, I received a text asking to confirm the time and interval.  No problems.  Later that day I got a text with the hotel location and instructions to send another text when I arrived.  Very straightforward.

The Punt

I had to rush to get there from my last meeting of the day, but managed to get a shower at my room before heading to her hotel, so that saved me some time on arrival.  Went up the lift and to her door.  She opened the door and showed me in.  I'd say that if she isn't 19, she's pretty close to that in age.  Nice height, slim, and beautiful smooth skin.  Photos on AW are very accurate.  She had a fetching lingerie set on.  We made a bit of small talk and she asked me how many pops I could manage (2) and we settled the paperwork.

Sasha helped me to get undressed, and yes, she did seem very tentative at first.  I had heard that she was submissive but didn't want to make any assumptions.  We both got naked and explored each other.  Light kissing, no FK, but that's fine with me.  We got on the bed and I offered RO.  She kept saying that I didn't have to do it if I didn't want to, but since I enjoy that particular activity, I went ahead.  She didn't make much noise but looking up, I saw that she was tugging on her nipples and writhing a bit so I take it she enjoyed herself.  I came up for air and we made out a bit--still no FK but lots of touching and light kisses.  Then I rolled on my back and asked for oral.  She went down on me BB.  Not the best form but pretty damned good.  She got into it and kept going and I finished in her mouth.  She grabbed a tissue and spit out into it--not the nicest move but again, I figure that's her choice.  She went into the loo and got some waters for us (and presumably freshened up a bit) before rejoining me on the bed.

We spent a nice bit of time chatting.  Her English is pretty good, and we had a good dialogue about what motivates punters to do what they do, etc.  She's easy to talk to, which is a nice bonus.  After a bit, she asked if I was ready for #2.  She started by sucking on my tool to revive me, which didn't take very long.  I wrapped her ponytail in my fist and forced her a bit, and she got more enthusiastic, taking me pretty close to DT.

She seemed inclined to keep going with oral, and got me quite riled up, but I wanted the main event.  I indicated that she should get on top and ride me.  She did so, and felt wonderful...but again, seemed a bit tentative.  What really got her going was when I started bucking underneath her hard, bouncing her on me and playing with her breasts.  She started moaning and gasping so I bucked harder.  Then I asked her if she wanted it from behind, to which she replied, "Yes please."  Lovely.  She got in the face-down ass-up position and responded with even more moans and gasps as I slammed into her, alternating between grabbing her hips to thrust hard and pushing her between her shoulder blades to force her head down as I rammed into her.  If she didn't get off, she certainly made a lot of pleasurable noise just before I finished.

I hoped into the shower for a quick rinse off--she asked if I could hurry a bit.  Her phone had chimed a couple of time towards the end of our session, which she ignored but I got the impression she did have another appointment.  I ended up leaving about 15 minutes past my appointed end time, so I apologize if I left another punter cooling his heels.  I didn't spot anyone on my way out, however.

Overall Impressions

Others have said that she seems inexperienced--if so, she's learned quite a bit in a short time.  She has some nice techniques and showed some creativity in the second BBBJ.  As her profile states, CIM is at her discretion but clearly it's a possibility.  I think that she would have enjoyed a more forceful encounter, but I had a great and memorable time as it was.  Not really a GFE but a nice compromise.  Definitely a recommendation from me, FWIW.

Thanks for the very good, detailed Review AlleyG8r. Pleased that you had you had a good punt. Well it would appear that she is learning well, so far all of her Reviews bar one have been positive, so this one is certainly worthy of going onto my HL.

Offline Nagilum

Good stuff, glad you had fun.

Online thebastard

I saw and reviewed her recently too, I can attest to everything written here. She's great if you really want to pound your dick into something, the right amount of sub. Still a little bit passive for my tastes though, I wish she was more active. Can't fault the way she takes it though.

AlleyG8r

Thanks, all.  I noted a previous thread that raised the possibility that she was being trafficked. After talking to her, nothing that she said gave any indication as such, and she seemed fairly open about why she chose this path.  She didn't exude the wholehearted enthusiasm of, say, the wonderful LilyHart, but that most likely is due in part to her more passive and submissive nature.

Offline G.Raff

Thanks for the review. I understand that her pimp takes the bookings by text and is known to mess things up.
I'm just not sure about taking the gamble to driving all the way to Heathrow knowing that you might not get to see her in the end.
I'd prefer to be able to call and make sure everything is clear.

ramrodronnie

Well hopefully she's not being trafficked. But lets not lose sight of the fact that if her profile is accurate (true?) Then "IF" she is really just 19? Then she can be excused for being a little passive at that age.

Offline G.Raff

She might not be trafficked but looks like she is controlled, or at least pimped.

ramrodronnie

She might not be trafficked but looks like she is controlled, or at least pimped.

If the truth be told, many of them are G.Raff. Sad but almost certainly true. Many of these foreign WGs can't do it on their own, (speak English) or have no money, so they end up getting these fucking scumbag pimps to help them, Sergei and Co.

Offline Royd30

Well visited her again yesterday, can't say anything really positive about the meet, but after the recent reviews I thought I would try again, she is quite pretty for a working girl and thought her service would have been up to previous standard although my feelings regarding being controlled etc remains. Her service has dropped, maybe it was me but I definitely don't be visiting again. I think burnout is the term.....

Offline Nagilum

If the truth be told, many of them are G.Raff. Sad but almost certainly true. Many of these foreign WGs can't do it on their own, (speak English) or have no money, so they end up getting these fucking scumbag pimps to help them, Sergei and Co.

I have seen her a dozen times now, has a pimp and not trafficked.  She likes to have a pimp because its easier for her.  Being 19 and in a foreign country I can understand it.

ramrodronnie

I have seen her a dozen times now, has a pimp and not trafficked.  She likes to have a pimp because its easier for her.  Being 19 and in a foreign country I can understand it.

Yes I suspected that myself Nagilum. Many of them do, (if not the majority) and those scumbags are earning good money out of these girls for doing very little.

I myself have seen a few EE girls that I know were being pimped. I saw one Hungarian girl who was/is quite independent in her views. She managed to get herself away from the pimp in the end. Good on her, that's what I say.