Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy at Maya's massage Hammersmith  (Read 3188 times)

Offline Pablo_Escobar

Hello gents!

Review may not follow the normal format, apologies in advance. I'll get back into the swing soon enough. Just didn't want to forget any of the details while it's still fresh in my mind.

I've just returned to the country after being away for work and since I had some meetings on my return in Hammersmith, thought, let me try and old favourite of mine - MAYA'a massage gaff! I was a bit disappointed to learn that Maya herself has in their words ' retired'. DOH!
So i asked who was working today and was offered Daisy. Having not seen her pictures or anything, had the horn and thought, let's just go for it. When i arrived at the studio, rang the bell and waited what felt like an eternity. It was in fact only a minute or so... but it was quite a busy time of the day, so plenty of people walking by, looking at me, smiling away.... they knew what i was here for.... stuff'em. Anyway the door buzzed and i went in. Greeted by a very pretty young tall lady who i soon found out was Daisy. RESULT i thought. We chatted for a bit and she showed me the room. Ahhhh i get the table room this time... ok fair do's. After getting changed and heading to the shower i return to the sounds of chilled tunes... and thinking Daisy was not in the room and waiting for me to get myself on the table, there she was almost to the side of the room... totally naked eyeing me and up & down with a sexy smile on her face. I had to remind myself this place is massage and HE only... but god damn... did BOTH my brains start thinking something else could be on offer.

Anyway session started with a very relaxing sensual massage.... Tantric as they describe it as their service. She dripped oil all over my back.... and made sure enough went between my arse crack.... that always feels so nice when it's warm. She was straight in there with more than just CC swipes... her finger gently stimulating that area very nicely. The massage itself is ok.... i mean once you feel her body on yours... it goes up a few notches on the quality level. She does what Maya used to do... the gentle whispers in your ears as she continues to tease.... followed by the gentle biting of my ear. At that point, i recalled Maya.... god damn that woman was sexy and good at what she did. I asked if i was allowed to touch and she smiled and said "I hope you do".... OK lady... gropping is what you're gonna get (well... restrained touching let's say). Her skin is super soft.... arse is just a dream.... and breasts must be at least D's.... but he body is just devine. I mean she is defo a gym toned lady. She didnt mind me exploring (externally only)... and once i tried to slip a finger in, she did that old side movement so you couldnt gain access. Fair enough.

The ending was sublime too... her method was nice.. some edging but also she whispered asking me how i like to fuck.... so i thought this might be the start of some extra offers (WHICH IT WAS NOT)... so i said well i love to fuck girls who give me massages... oily ones (hint hint).... up against the wall.... she used this to then describe how that would go, all the while wanking me off... it really was a nice end.

So all in all... for £80 for 1 hour of nice relaxation....... sensual massage with HE and allowance to touch, gently squeeze and i even got to suck on her breasts.... i left a happy man! And a little lighter down below.

Sorry.... in a coffee shop while i wrote this an hour or more after the event.... and i got a little carried away. Anyway, Maya may have gone, but Daisy was a refreshing surprise today. Happy man.  :cool:

Offline Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the review. I've not been to Maya's place for a long, long time, and only really went to see Maya and Lena. I see that Lena's back there again, so might be worth another visit. Who else have you seen of the current line up?

Offline Sheraton

Saw Chloe there a long while ago and I thought she was super cute and friendly.  Sadly she has left, would be interested to know if she works somewhere else....

browndavey

Is daisy polish ? or where is she from .

I miss Maya she made the long trip to Hammersmith worthwhile. :( Just an amazing massage . I think I saw Lena who didn't compare but was ok .

Offline Pablo_Escobar

No idea where she's from dudes.... i was in a haze (esp after a few drinkies after my meetings for work). Polish would be my guess...

Julia is the only one i saw a few times on previous visits, but she was entertaining other gents and i had other girls too. It's funny... once i saw her dressed in some PVC suit like thing - when she was walking around. The guy was obviously having the time of his life (from the sounds of it). I recall asking whichever girl was massaging me what was the deal with that as i'd not seen it on the menu. She said he was some regular who bought the outfit for her specially and he was there like clockwork once a week :) :)