Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan77 Coventry  (Read 1472 times)

Offline Rickster123

Seen Megan77 come and go from Coventry over the last year. She looks hot and curvy, has anyone had the pleasure?

Offline saf1976

Not seen her but i'd bet all the hamsters in the World that she works from Lower Ford Street and is part of Demi's group, who as a group are recommended. Never had a bad punt there and must have seen about 10 different girls there over the years ... lemme see ...

Demi
Sweet Susan (please come back)
HottAlexa
Lovely Brigita
Cindy (only here once but she was amazing, had blond bobbed hair, was a dancer/stripper, looked like Elize DuToit, please come back and duo with Susan)
Lovely Liv
Neomi
Katty (who is now indie and in Cov)
The girl with the short shorn blond hair but huge natural firm tits, can't remember her name.
The red hed with a firm body, forget her name as well.

See if those names stir memories in Cov folks

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

Mmmm Naomi - small dark skinned 'italian' girl ?

Offline saf1976

Mmmm Naomi - small dark skinned 'italian' girl ?

That's her. She stopped coming after a few visits. Liv's tits were awesome and she had a nice face. They started together but didn't last. Would love Susan and Cindy to come back.

Online edc770

Megan is back and I shall be paying her a visit soon. Apparently she'll only be around until the 5th and this may be her last visit, so get in there quickly.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Megan is back and I shall be paying her a visit soon. Apparently she'll only be around until the 5th and this may be her last visit, so get in there quickly.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online edc770

Successful visit earlier today. The OP's observations are correct: very hot and curvy, especially in schoolgirl attire and glasses. Sexy smile too.
A little quiet at the beginning but by the end we had built up a very good rapport.