Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan Carter anyone -Birmingham ?  (Read 1509 times)

Offline Joball87

Just wondered if anyone had seen Megan Carter recently ? I know I tried a while ago without success but was curious if anyone had recent (ie last 3 months) experience and/or reviews they are itching to post ?

Offline GingerNuts

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If that's who you're asking about then her last review was two months ago but it was for a meeting which didn't take place. Click the link below this post.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 10:04:37 am by GingerNuts »

Offline Joball87

:hi: thanks for adding the link. Yes I did that last review (the meeting that didn't happen) was just curious if anyone else had seen her recently and what their experiences had been like.

Offline Cal55

Seen her page pop up on AW a few times and been tempted. But, seems to be a little flakey going by what some have said on here.
Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Dock

She’s a total waste of time as far as I’m concered

Offline Cal55

She’s a total waste of time as far as I’m concered

I take it you’ve had a bad experience with her?

Online Dock

I wish it even got that far...The one time she contacted me she was asking for 5 star hotel, wine & dine the whole nine yards

Offline Joball87

Glad i'm not the only one lol - i even booked the 5star, meal etc to get cancelled on the day ! The allure of the magical 4hr dinner date - should have booked 4min doner date. Was hoping this was a one-off from her but maybe not.

Offline Cal55

I wish it even got that far...The one time she contacted me she was asking for 5 star hotel, wine & dine the whole nine yards

I’m sorry but…  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like you dodged a bullet there!

Online Dock

No one’s more glad than me believe me

Online Wood2017

You know Joball87 Ive not had a actual recent meet with her but that she given me her phone number ages ago for an enquiry that come to nothing.

I’ll say for benefit of others & i only saw lately too but Megan Cs whatsapps activity especially on days she’s meant to be ‘working’ or ‘fully booked’ can sometimes be bloody puzzling. Hints shes probably not fully focused on her bookings at all times.

She put something out before asking if she done a raffle competition with the main prize as a booking with her whether punters would pay to enter it  :unknown:  odd!!

Offline Brumish

She's a waste of time and effort. I did think she's at that stage now where things arent as urgent as it was during deluxe days. It's that peak where they think they can demand whatever they want. She'll soon realise how.kuch she's losing out. Especially once the sag bags start appearing

Online Wood2017

She's a waste of time and effort. I did think she's at that stage now where things arent as urgent as it was during deluxe days. It's that peak where they think they can demand whatever they want. She'll soon realise how.kuch she's losing out. Especially once the sag bags start appearing

I take it you’ve tried to book her pal & also encountered some questionable or laboured comms with her?

Personally I just don’t think she’s on the ball or the least bit organised when it comes to arranging her bookings or sorting her diary. Her profile it seems is up & down like a yo-yo too  :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 11:52:12 am by Wood2017 »

Offline Cal55

She'll soon realise how.kuch she's losing out. Especially once the sag bags start appearing

I doubt she’s even focusing on the long-game rn. Probably has enough regs/cash-streams: she just doesn’t give a fuck.