Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Thai Winda - Manchester  (Read 1469 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7325367) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline rubberduck221

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 mins

This was my first TS encounter.

Communication:

Communication was good over texts, she doesn't do Whatsapp. The place was in Droylsden Manchester, easy to get to with the MetroLink. Inside it was clean but a little rundown, nothing major. It was on a busy main road but didn't feel awkward going in. I texted I was there, she texts back the house number and as I walk up the door opens as she hides behind.

Looks:
Straight away she looks fantastic. She's very slim (size 6/8) and feminine with a nice rack, and plump little bum. Honestly I thought she was even hotter than in the photos. Online her photos seem to have two different "looks" for her face so I'm guessing she's had some work done in-between. She looked most like the photo of her on her knees on the couch leaning forward, with a little nipslip (which is her best picture IMO).

She's wearing black lingerie and nothing else, fine by me. A hug and I peck her cheek with a hello followed by some small talk as we go upstairs. Her English is pretty good and she can hold a conversation which is always nice.

The punt:
Paperwork sorted she asks me to undress and I go wash my hands. I come back and straight on the bed with some LFK while she's on her back and I'm on top. Occasionally just touching only with the tips of our tongues which I love  :P. Kissing her neck, body and nipples (As one review said one of her nipples isn't cantered but who cares she's FAF). While I'm sucking on her tits she licks my ear which was a nice touch. She does a bit of over the top moaning but I don't mind, I do it as well sometimes. I've still got my boxers on at this point and I'm pitching a gazebo. I remove them and she compliments my size I reply "I bet you say that to all the boys" :D.

OWO starts which feels great as she's plenty sloppy with it but no deep throat. She tickles my balls with her nails and I burst out laughing as I'm super ticklish. Then 69 and rimming, at first through her pants then I pulled them down just enough to get to her arsehole which was great, clean as a whistle.

Before the punt I wasn't 100% sure I wanted to suck her cock but in the moment I thought "in for a penny in for a pound". Bit of a reposition as she takes her knickers off and 69 resumes with me sucking her. A bit of a reaction at first as she says she's sensitive, so I slow it down but soon a get a good rhythm. Feeling her cock grow inside my mouth is something I really didn't expect to enjoy but was awesome. She's now hard (uncut and about 4 inches and skinny) and we're in missionary. Grinding my cock against her arse as I tug her off. In hindsight I wish I'd done this more to see if I could make her cum.

Bag and lube on for some sex (her on bottom). My god it's tight, but she takes it slow and can soon take my whole length (6-7") Then to cowgirl where I can see her whole body and cock, what a sight. I rim her some more giving myself some handy to stay rock hard as anything less and it can be difficult to get penetration it's so tight. She isn't hard at this point as I've neglected her little chap enjoying the anal but I'm still having a great time.

Bag off and I ask for a HJ to finish. She's sucking my nipples and giving me the shake-weight treatment. It's not long before I can't hold any longer and I spray over my stomach. She cleans me up and I lay back in the bed as she rubs my legs. Not really a massage just touchy feely while we chat. We're about 20 mins in and she asks if I want a shower, I say "Round 2?" She says "No I think you won't cum", and after a little consideration I think yeah you're probably right. Let's not end this on a low note, so I jump in for a quick shower, get dressed and I'm out the door.

Highly recommended and I would go back. She tours so see her while you can if she's local.
She's has now moved to Warrington at time of writing.

TLDR; Hot, slim, feminine and friendly TS - great value for money  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 02:53:14 am by rubberduck221 »

Offline charliepie

Fantastic first review, it sure sounds like you got your money's worth as most Thai LBs are charging £100 h/h these days with extra for owo and kissing. I'd love to meet Winda one day if she appears in my area, hopefully she won't have lost her shine by then.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 06:08:39 pm by charliepie »

Offline rubberduck221

Cheers Charlie, yeah excellent value for money this one. From what I've gathered most Thais hate the cold so I would guess there's more choice down south.

I've found Birchplace to be the best for finding the Thai girls on tour. On AdultWork there's too much to sift through a lot of the time, but on Birchplace I can skim the profile pictures and pick out the Thais pretty easy.

Offline charliepie

I always use the nationality filter on AW, easy on the laptop but not so on the mobile version I think. Vivastreet is also used by a lot of them (they often use the ladies section, not the TS one) and again the search filters help to narrow it down.