Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The BJ Queen - Lymm  (Read 2734 times)

15 review(s) for TULISA THE BEST (11 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline JustinB

£100 for 45mins, Lymm

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Punt took place about 2 weeks ago. Was in the area with the horn so quick check on AW and came across BJ Queen so thought I'd check her out as she was available and reasonably priced (compared to a lot of others for the same time)

Comms was decent and she responded fairly promptly. Arranged a meet up and confirmed details. I was just about to set off and got a text to confirm if we were still meeting up which I responded with an enthusiastic YES!

Usual arrangement at Lymm services, plenty of parking so pulled up and messaged her I'd arrived. Was asked to wait a couple mins, then got the ok to come up. Walked in past reception who I'm sure know what's going on but didn't bat an eyelid.
knocked on the door and usual opened up half hiding behind it dressed in black lingerie.
Like some of the other posts mentioned she is marmite and a bit heavy on the make up but I thought she was quite attractive and tall - 5'11". A little bit of extra timber but in her profile she does mentioned she's just had a baby but her height doesn't make it too obvious.

Really friendly and chatty, said she'd just arrived and offered me some water / shower but refused as I'd showered already. On with the session and she offered a massage (which I know uses up a bit of time but I was ok with). Got to feel her up whilst she massaged me which was ok and help set the mood and then she flipped me over. Some dfk which was good (although her lips were done, they weren't too exaggerated), then she started to go down and suck on the ol fella. Really good technique with lots of spit and eye contact. She really is deserving of her title!

Then flipped positions and I started sucking on those massive boobs, they are awesome! Moved downstairs and went to town on her, there was a faint odour but not off-putting. It was obvious she'd washed as it was kinda soap mixed with her natural scent. Her pussy was clean and shaved but the only word I could use to describe it is cavernous - long and deep! Continued on until she said she was cumming and I'm assuming she did as she touched my head to stop while she paused to get her breath back so taking that as a win for me :yahoo: After a brief pause to compose herself she went to town on me giving fantastic attention to the balls, sack and near my ass. I was thinking to stop and fuck but was quite enjoying the BJ sucking the head and working the shaft to a rhythm so decided to finish up in her mouth which she took a massive load I'd been saving up. I was thinking she'd make her excuse and head to the bathroom or spit in a tissue of something but to my surprise she sat up and swallowed it all! We sat there for a moment and she gave me some we wipes to clean up while we chatted for a bit, then she went to the bathroom to tidy up. She then gave another massage while I took some time to recover. After a bit without prompting, she started sucking me for round 2 and went for some time trying to rouse him again but he was spent. I told her I didn't think it was happening and she replied 'well I did get quite a lot out of you!'. Had a bit of a chat and a clean up shower before getting dressed and heading out pretty much bang on 45mins.

All in all, really nice girl, very chatty and good vfm definitely no time wasting and lives up to her BJ Queen namesake! She is very open (no pun intended), intelligent and down to earth. Defo return but next time would like to try sex with her