Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How Much is Too Much?  (Read 1187 times)

Offline The Man from Del Monte

I remember a time, not too long ago, where anyone could get a great booking with almost any girl in the North East for the reasonable rate of £50/30mins.

Then one day the new owners of Diamonds had the 'bright' idea to allow their girls to charge whatever they wanted! An idea that would eventually erode their reputation, and as many feared, it caused a chain reaction throughout the North East, eventually causing all the most popular agencies to follow suit and raise their prices...

Once the girls realised people we're happy to pay £60/30mins, how could they not charge that rate also?

But the past is in the past, it's done and dealt with... Many members have spoken about this in great length already. We've accepted it and moved on.

But now I've seen a quietly growing trend of girls charging £70/mins... to which I would politely like to say, "Fuck Right Off!!!"  :drinks: :lol:

How can we ensure this does not become the NEW normal?  This isn't London! :hi:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 01:42:44 pm by The Man from Del Monte »

Online Kev3773

I remember a time, not too long ago, where anyone could get a great booking with almost any girl in the North East for the reasonable rate of £50/30mins.

Then one day the new owners of Diamonds had the 'bright' idea to allow their girls to charge whatever they wanted! An idea that would eventually erode their reputation, and as many feared, it caused a chain reaction throughout the North East, eventually causing all the most popular agencies to follow suit and raise their prices...

Once the girls realised people we're happy to pay £60/30mins, how could they not charge that rate also?

But the past is in the past, it's done and dealt with... Many members have spoken about this in great length already. We've accepted it and moved on.

But now I've seen a quietly growing trend of girls charging £70/mins... to which I would politely like to say, "Fuck Right Off!!!"  :drinks: :lol:

How can we ensure this does not become the NEW normal?  This isn't London! :hi:

I agree 70/80 for half hour is too much I won't pay it. Even 60  I only go if they have good reputation. I have noticed some have been dropping prices calling it 'specials' perhaps they've been pricing themselves out of the market  :unknown:

Offline The_Don

I agree 70/80 for half hour is too much I won't pay it. Even 60  I only go if they have good reputation. I have noticed some have been dropping prices calling it 'specials' perhaps they've been pricing themselves out of the market  :unknown:

Its all marketing and maybe the W/G (or Sergei) try to ca$h in. Some punters are willing to jump for it.

North East isn't my punting area. But I've seen some W/G local to me (London and around M25), state "special price" and its no difference to there normal rates. Some do yoyo the rates (by 50% +  :scare: )

Its up to the punter at the end of the day, as to what they consider VFM and not.

I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set/charges. Some punters will pay, others will not and move on.

At some point I just move on.

Upper Brunei

I only tend to make hour + bookings but anything above £110/120 per hour incall and I'm not interested.
Adding more than £20 for an outcall is frankly taking the piss unless you're asking them to travel outside the local area, in my case Tyne & Wear.
I've recently been looking at overnight bookings. My usual agency charges around £650 but one of the others quoted me £850.
Never paying that!

Looking4fun

If I was planning an overnight I wouldn't be using an agency,I'd rather book an indie knowing she was getting 100% of the fee.

Offline stanleyjohn

Never fancied an overnight as at my age I need my kip, don't want to be paying someone to watch me snore .

Offline Tiger63

There's still plenty of girls offering good value at £50 for 30 mins

Online maxxblue

There's still plenty of girls offering good value at £50 for 30 mins

I only managed to find 2 who offer full service in the North East who are not on my blacklist.

Offline Mansell

To answer the ops question, it's simple really. Just don't book them  ;) nothing like a dusty phone to make them realise that they have pushed the prices just too high.

I think the recent increase whilst not wanted was probably not unexpected given that prices had been static for so many years as was discussed at the time. But trying to now bump it to £ 70/ 30 mins or over £ 120 for hr is just pushing too much.

Looking4fun

Theirs not many at all at £50 for 30 mins now,mainly £60 which is no big deal to me.

Offline The Man from Del Monte

There was one lady I used to enjoy seeing from Diamonds, but as soon as she went indie, her rates were 70/30mins & 130/hr, so... I guess I won't be seeing her again any time soon  :timeout:

Offline Sar-Major

I only tend to make hour + bookings but anything above £110/120 per hour incall and I'm not interested.
Adding more than £20 for an outcall is frankly taking the piss unless you're asking them to travel outside the local area, in my case Tyne & Wear.
I've recently been looking at overnight bookings. My usual agency charges around £650 but one of the others quoted me £850.
Never paying that!

Well that's my sentiments as also U-B. When I stay over in the "Toon" I normally see 3 or 4 ladies, and if they're all charging £20-£30 more, that's a £120 punt gone :scare: :scare: :scare:

I've avoided good ladies purely because of their pricing. Some ladies are doing out call as "Indies" for a £100, NO increase at all.

Good on them, as I think they'll be getting a lot more work cumming there way (excuse the pun)  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac