Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lorna8x in Gateshead?  (Read 1820 times)

Offline Boonsa

Anyone sampled the delights of this young lady?

External Link/Members Only

Cheers,

Boonsa

Offline Kev3773

Anyone sampled the delights of this young lady?

External Link/Members Only

Cheers,

Boonsa

She's now doing Anal !!!! Don't think there'll be many takers at £100 a pop  :unknown:  :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Chester le Copperpot

I arranged a 1 hour Incall the other day.
Decent price and great comms.
Found place ok ,that's when my problems started.
Shared garden to get to front door & neighbour is sitting in garden as is half the street.( was a nice day).
I text and say I'm gonna wait five mins to see if he goes back in to house,she says don't worry he knows what I do just come in.
Fuck that ,so I wait and he goes in,straight to door and get let in and shown to bedroom.

Now this might not bother a lot of people but unfortunately it was a big no for me,her bedroom is like the reptile house at London zoo and apparently the living room is worse ( I.e. More).
I didn't dare ask what was in fuckin Massive cage on floor with black sheet over it.

Anyhow I still paid and left,after all it was me with issue & tbf she offered a big discount for an outcall if I book again.

Offline Moresomes

I didn't dare ask what was in fuckin Massive cage on floor with black sheet over it.

Probably an anaconda digesting a previous punter.   :scare:

rugger35

Believe or not it's tortoise that lives in the shed on the floor can I understand it putting some people off I thought it was pretty cool.