Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deal on punter phones  (Read 2423 times)

Sureshot

Read a post on here about a guy that was getting grief from a wg/pimp through whatsapp.  Think he was from nottingham so it got me thinking i really need to sort a separate phone.

Went into tesco and bought a shit phone for £3 and £10 credit.  Paid cash and no registration and no questions asked. for a total of £13 you cant go wrong.

If theres any fellas still using a smart phone or even their regular phone i really suggest you buy something just for punting.  At that price its just not worth the risk.

I keep it in the van where the wife will never even look and store any girls numbers as shit like AB Autospares or something related to work.  Delete all texts after the meet. 

Cover your tracks lads!!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thanks for the advice, I only have one phone, a very ancient Nokia ----------- no need for a punting phone, I am single and have nothing to hide.     :hi:

Online threechilliman

Thanks for the advice, I only have one phone, a very ancient Nokia ----------- no need for a punting phone, I am single and have nothing to hide.     :hi:

That's fair enough, but for those of us who need to keep it secret, a punting phone.is absolutely essential

tcm

Offline RedKettle

single best thing I learnt from UKP - been on a punting phone ever since.

I just did a negative review on a girl and it is reassuring that if she sees it there is no track back to me, she only has the punting phone number and I can ditch that.  If I was still using my work phone (yes I really did, I was that stupid) I would not have posted that negative review.

Online george r

have a basic Samsung Tesco phone for punting, battery last ages and payg so ideal !!

NEGaz

These cheap payg phones are perfect the battaries last ages

Siadwel

I use my old S3 for punting, unregistered PAYG SIM. Takes 8MP photos, HQ videos, pefect.

I'm single but I have grandchildren who like to play Candy Crush and such on my phone, their Mum's phone, anyone's they can get their hands on.

I wouldn't and couldn't risk them seeing a photo of Last Night's Girlfriend with her legs apart and a vibrator on her clit.

Offline cueball

If I were single I think I'd still have a punting phone, it keeps that part of your life anonymous and discreet.

NEGaz

What about one of these BMW KEY FOB MOBILE PHONE UNLOCKED WORLDS ... External Link/Members Only

Offline AgedCases

I'm also unaccounted for but I have a separate number for punting. I use the same phone, just swap SIM cards.

willbred

Agree with all said. Change of job last year put a smartphone in my pocket and taking on board advice here I went out and bought a Nokia BogStandard PAYG for £9. Ain't used a tenners' worth of credit in 7 months! The only thing I miss is a camera. Used to like taking the odd photo / video at a good punt but happy nobody can rumble me via my 'phone's memory.

Reminder to those in relationships - remember to clear Sat Nav destinations

spkmstr48

Cheap punting phone recently died, taking all my stored numbers with it, doh!

Offline Anadin

I use cheap chinese smartphones for punting, it's a good idea to have a punting phone but I just can't go back to the old phone tech.

Offline AnthG

To add. I would suggest to make the punting phone as cheap as chips to run as possible. These are the cheapest Pay as you Go sim providers from each of the three major networks (there is no cheap vodaphone network provider).

External Link/Members Only   - 3 pence a minute phone, 2 pence an SMS, 1 pence a mb internet.

External Link/Members Only  - Operated by EE; 3 pence a minute phone, 2 pence an SMS, 1 pence a mb internet.

External Link/Members Only - Operated by O2  - 3 pence a minute phone, 3 pence an SMS and 3 pence per mb internet.

A £10 topup on any of them should last a very long time.

To compare; Tesco pay as you go is 25p per minute calls, 10p per text and 10p per mb of internet.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline anonyorks

I have a punting phone after I realised that through using my own phone WG's can see my face through whatsapp and of course calls/texts appear on my phone bill. The sim card is in a very safe place and I just use an old phone when the day comes for a punt which luckily has the same charger as my current phone.

Offline thefoxman

even if using a punting phone/sim make sure you never sign into your google account on it:

External Link/Members Only  - see where you've been for the last 30 days...

(the above is pretty handy for normal use though)

Online george r

To add. I would suggest to make the punting phone as cheap as chips to run as possible. These are the cheapest Pay as you Go sim providers from each of the three major networks (there is no cheap vodaphone network provider).

External Link/Members Only   - 3 pence a minute phone, 2 pence an SMS, 1 pence a mb internet.

External Link/Members Only  - Operated by EE; 3 pence a minute phone, 2 pence an SMS, 1 pence a mb internet.

External Link/Members Only - Operated by O2  - 3 pence a minute phone, 3 pence an SMS and 3 pence per mb internet.

To compare; Tesco pay as you go is 25p per minute calls, 10p per text and 10p per mb of internet.

never knew about the bottom two and they are very cheap, I use Tesco lite user rates 10p per minute and text 4p still cheap enough for me mainly confirming by text .

Online george r

have just sent off for a free sim for delight mobile !!

Offline ForrestGump

...bought a shit phone for £3 and £10 credit.  Paid cash and no registration and no questions asked. for a total of £13 you cant go wrong.

I use a Nokia feature phone and a 3 PAYG SIM. It's a great combo of reliability with very low running costs (already detailed by AnthG) and great battery life. Perfect for my needs.  :thumbsup:

Offline Trevor12

Do major networks require you to register new pay as you go sims now?

I know Tesco don't, and my punting phone is with them.

Offline AnthG

Do major networks require you to register new pay as you go sims now?

I can say 100% Three and EE don't. They are the only two I have tried recently.

Offline Trevor12

I can say 100% Three and EE don't. They are the only two I have tried recently.

Thanks Anth, in that case I'll switch when my credit runs out as they're much cheaper.

gamelghari

Get your PAYG phone opened so it'll work on any supplier and buy Lebaro or Lycomobile SIM cards so you can change the number regularly. 

The SIM card carries a uniqiue IMSI number which can be used to track the phone.  Lebaro or Lycomobile are 'Third Party Suppliers' and use any network available.

Change the SIM and you change the number and the IMSI [not that a WG is likely to be tracking your phone].

Offline Sparta Prada

I started using an old Blackberry handset as my punting phone. It was an o2 locked phone so I got an o2 PAYG simcard but it's pretty costly compared to these prices! I know I could get the Blackberry unlocked, but would the gtmobile simcard work immediately on a locked o2 handset?

Online george r

I started using an old Blackberry handset as my punting phone. It was an o2 locked phone so I got an o2 PAYG simcard but it's pretty costly compared to these prices! I know I could get the Blackberry unlocked, but would the gtmobile simcard work immediately on a locked o2 handset?

its worth sending for one to try at those prices ? tesco sim works for me in a 02 phone .

Offline ForrestGump

As far as I know you'll be able to use a SIM from any of the service providers who piggyback their service on the O2 network, such as Tesco, GiffGaff, GT Mobile, without having to get the phone unlocked.

spkmstr48

even if using a punting phone/sim make sure you never sign into your google account on it:

External Link/Members Only  - see where you've been for the last 30 days...

(the above is pretty handy for normal use though)

Set up a different Google email account for your punting phone

Turn off location tracking

Simples

Offline AnthG

Figured this is worth a bump as this is potentially the ideal thing for Punting phones coming in July

External Link/Members Only

A US firm is to extend its free mobile data, voice and text offering to the UK from July this year.

FreedomPop will offer Sim cards that offer 200MB of data, 200 texts and 200 minutes of voice calls per month using the cellular network at no cost.

The company already offers a similar free mobile data plan in the US to more than half a million users. The firm, which is backed by Skype founder Niklas Zennstom, says it will make money by selling extra services.