Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya - Leicester  (Read 848 times)

83 review(s) for Hot Sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TeaAndScones

External Link/Members Only

I ain't punted in a long time so I thought I'd try Anya.

Called up this morning and told the maid I'd like to see Anya. Told her I'd be driving into Leicester so asked for postcode but she hung up the phone after that. With no idea where to go an hour later I sent a message asking if I could come in the next half hour. Was told I could but again wasn't told where I should go.. :dash:

Really annoying as in the past I've been given postcodes from wgs then to be give the address once I've arrived there.

I'm no experienced punter so I might have done something wrong here. :(

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

I'm no experienced punter so I might have done something wrong here. :(

Correct. You should have done your research and checked her out on here.... She had 4 negative reviews before you added the 5th one. You dodged a bullet there, lucky you.

Offline RogerBoner

CT does this meet the criteria required to submit a review?  It reads like he just made a telephone enquiry and the lady on the call gave him short shrift. I don't think that he drove to Leicester and was not subject to B & S which is the main reason for her Negative reviews.

Offline HailWood

CT does this meet the criteria required to submit a review?  It reads like he just made a telephone enquiry and the lady on the call gave him short shrift. I don't think that he drove to Leicester and was not subject to B & S which is the main reason for her Negative reviews.
While it’s not a review of Anya, it is valid regarding the booking process by the maid. It is something punters ought to know in order to manage that part of arrangements better.