Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Mature Tanya - Huddersfield  (Read 1246 times)

2 review(s) for BUSTY MATURE TANYA (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online ISTS2005

Not really too happy about this one. Initial comms for arranging a meeting had not been very good, should've trusted my instinct and removed her from HL after those early efforts. But had a fancy for a MILF type and she was first to reply. Headed over and found the address, end terrace using front door onto street. Bit dark and dingy but not dirty, just not very appealing.

She opened the door and hid behind it, went in and then saw her and should've walked. Age on profile says 48, I'd add another 10 to that. She then talks a lot of boring nonsense before getting down to business. Service very unenthusiastic, interrupted by constant talking of complete shit. "Cum on ma fucking tits" over and over, very offputting. Reminded me of the old yorkshire grannie in the Inbetweeners film. If you go with that expectation of who you will see then you will be fine. Tits are fake and very noticeable.

All in all, unplesant experience and I wouldnt go back for free.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Turtle Z

Fuck me, you read the negative reviews on here and went to see her anyway. I made the mistake of seeing this horrible cow a few years back and she remains one of my worst ever punts.