Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maha - Luton - Gumtree Massage  (Read 2234 times)

Offline Cambridgy

Any intel on this newish one appreciated.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Spermwhale1966

Just contacted her  - firm no on extras

SW

Offline andyitc

Just contacted her  - firm no on extras

SW

I have also tried with the same response, might be worth a try though just in case. They usually deny it by text

Offline Cambridgy

Thanks both - I should be able to give her a try in a week or so - and will let you know - if anyone has feedback in the meantime, that would be helpful.

Offline andyitc

So I went to see her today. I had whatsapped her and we agreed a 2PM appointment. It is a beauty shop at the same address as Bia who I had previously reviewed

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=273853.0

I notice that there is also a Moroccon girl at the same shop on Gumtree

External Link/Members Only

However I had driven down from Northampton and the traffic was bad and parking in that area is a nightmare as well as roadworks and it got to 2pm so I texted to say a couple of mins late. I got to the door and she then said she was busy. I hate being messed around like this

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline magstew

That is bad luck on your part, and really bad form on hers. Thanks for the warning.

Offline andyitc

Thanks both - I should be able to give her a try in a week or so - and will let you know - if anyone has feedback in the meantime, that would be helpful.

Did you ever go and see this provider Cambridgy?

Offline Cambridgy

Hi,
I didn’t, the poor treatment of the OP put me off giving her a try...

As per the other thread - I’ll try the new Thai girls in Dunstable in preference.

Had the usual high quality massage from ‘St Alban’s Jay’ (the manager) there (a review would have contravened rules - as I’ve recently done one for her, albeit in a different location).