Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental baby - Greenock  (Read 651 times)

Offline Prince Larry

External Link/Members Only

In Greenock for work so decided to delve the depths of Viva street. Fancied a shag and not a massage so didn't bother with Nature Element. I should have tbh. Meet never happened.

Comms easy, a text then agreed to a time. Headed over. It's the close right next to said massage shop, the one you go in for the back door of the shop. Top floor. Made my way up and this fat, Chinese granny answered and ushered me in. I was in shock as this isn't the slender girl in the pics (I knew it wouldn't be but fuck me) but I thought this was a maid or something.

She showed me into the bedroom and she left. Fair enough she's away to get the girl. She came back and confirmed services. I politely asked if she was the girl I was seeing today and she went "yes yes". I showed her the pic on my phone and she just laughed. Seriously this thing was awful. I politely declined any further advances and said I'm unwilling to continue this meet due to the misleading advertising. She didn't debate and opened the door and away I went.

DO NOT go to this guys, she's fucking awful.