Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dina Filipina, VS -Aberdeen  (Read 2137 times)

Offline Davey Dykes

Quite a weird experience.

External Link/Members Only

This one appears early in the week and I'm drawn in by the video. Being VS I'm half expecting it to be B&S so ready to spin on my heel if I don't like the look of the goods.

Tried calling to no reply but texted back almost immediately and comms from here on in were conducted this way clear and functional.

So gets the address which is a large, red brick block just off Dodd with flat number on arrival. Get to flat and an let in by a Winston/Sergio who, through Google translate, invites me to sit down in the lounge area of the open plan living area which also has the kitchen where he's cooking. Off footed but didn't feel threatened at all. There's a second Winston/Sergio in the flat although he kept out of sight for the main part.

So I'm sat there for 5 minutes or so until this smiley attractive female face arrives around the door and beckons me through. Absolutely bugger all like the video or photos but I very much like the look of her so head through. Obviously never been near the Philippines and is Latin/South American but no idea which country therein. Payed her £80 for 30 minutes. OW and shagging in a few positions.

She's very short and quite stocky with a huge chuncky Latina arse and thighs, personally I loved the look of her and she had a lovely, smiley face and personality which helped things.

A great basic shag but with all the other stuff around it I can't aware anything other than a straight red.

Offline jockerson

I had a booking with her on Wednesday eve,
Fucked about for a hour on her,
Give me 10 minutes, give me 20 minutes, 5 minutes babe !
When she tells me she's ready I'm on my way to see someone else,
Left me with a rather nasty message about how I was mucking her around
Lucky miss for me.
Adult work profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Offline Davey Dykes

You sure that's the same one? Different phone number there.

Should also have Aberdeen in the title if someone else can add it, obviously I've missed it out although sure I typed it out at the time.

Offline jockerson

Offline Davey Dykes

Another video and set of photos up.

That's nothing like her either.  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Offline bluetable

Saw her original listing and saw the height listed - 138cm would be about 4'6"!  Glad I swerved her because the original photos were quite tempting but being VS, knew it was likely a B&S.  Thanks for the review confirming!

Offline jockerson

I had a booking with her on Wednesday eve,
Fucked about for a hour on her,
Give me 10 minutes, give me 20 minutes, 5 minutes babe !
When she tells me she's ready I'm on my way to see someone else,
Left me with a rather nasty message about how I was mucking her around
Lucky miss for me.
Adult work profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

think iam wrong with this link,
your right davey 2 different girls
must of copied the wrong link

Offline abdn56

I was also driven crazy by that video and wanted to give her a try. Led to the same building and let in by a dude, with another also being inside. They seem to be working as well, one asked me (via google translate) if I was the one he was talking to on Grindr. I showed him the ad and he realised what I was after, pointed at one of the doors and said "busy". So I waited in the lounge area.

I wasn't as 'lucky' as Davey though. I was on my phone and at some point realised it was very quiet; the dudes disappeared, it got dark and when I checked the time it dawned on me that I've been there for 45 mins. I quietly let myself out and let her know my displeasure. Never got a response.