Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS review - Charm (Thai) - Leeds  (Read 4861 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7136994) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Highfield Hal

External Link/Members Only

Saw Charm in Leeds - mid April

Couldn’t find any intel on Charm so I took a punt and, glad to report, it paid off handsomely!

Comms were ok. Charm texted back a price list for various services. The standard rates were very reasonable I thought (30/60 mins £80/130). She also charges an extra £20 to top.

When I arrived for my appointment, Charm was hiding behind the door as is customary, but I was more than happy with what I saw. She looked better IRL than the rather limited range of pics on her BP profile. She’s around 5 7 in height. Slim figure and feminine. Age wise more than the 19 she claims but not much. She told me she was a Masters Student, so 22 would be my estimate. Her apartment was spotless and well-equipped if a tad warm.

After showering, I was shown into the bedroom and invited to lay facedown on the bed for a massage. Massage was better than I expected - quite firm & authentic  - and she took her time. Nice music in the background. Jazz I think.

30+ mins in Charm asked me to turn over and this is where things got kinky. She leant in for a kiss and soon we were locked in a passionate embrace - proper DFK. Fantastic kisser. (She wasn’t bad either). I decided at this point to go with the flow and let Charm direct things. After kissing, she treated me to a masterclass in OWO. This girl is an expert, especially for one so young. Within a few mins, Charm reached for a condom and after checking it was snug, she gently lowered herself onto my hard cock and began grinding away. It was a pleasure to see her cock make an appearance at this point. Quite large for a Thai, though she was never fully erect. I gently wanked her as she continued to ride me.
5 minutes of this and I felt the sap start to rise. I suggested she go back to oral and within another few mins I was cumming in her pretty mouth. She didn’t swallow but she attended to me first (clean up operation) before she went next door to the bathroom to dispose of the evidence.
There wasn’t much time left after that, so we chatted briefly about nothing in particular while I got changed. I didn’t feel I was being rushed out but my time was up, we said our goodbyes.

I would definitely recommend and would return.
Price paid £130 for 1 hour

Offline Yoda71

Cheers for the review - I may partake ( and will review if I do )

Thanks

Y