Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy TS_Thai - Dartford  (Read 3733 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6752743) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Online Horace01

External Link/Members Only

Location - Dartford
Date - 2 April 2023
Cost - £80 for half an hour

A few times a year I get the urge for some TS cock. I have a real thing for Thai lady bye, so when I saw Amy’s profile I had to send her a WhatsApp. She replies promptly with a list of services and prices. I always go 30 mins with a new lady.

Comms was very good. All via WhatsApp. Time was arranged and Amy sent photos of the buildings front door (block of new build flats) and clear directions.

On arrival I was guided to the flat door. Amy opened it wearing very nice lingerie. First impressions was that she was extremely feminine and passable. Better than the photos. She is about 5’5 and slim. Very pretty. Very happy and smiley.

Paperwork sorted we started with a massage, me face down on a very clean bed. She gave a very sensual massage and got completely naked. Amy has lovely small natural (hormone) tits. Her cock is about 5 inches, nice girth, completely smooth and absolutely delicious. She sucked me gently. I returned the favour. Amy was rock solid. After about 5 mins she asked if I wanted to fuck her. I said “Can you fuck me?” Big smile and she was very willing. I got into missonary. She lubed me up, popped on a rubber and slowly and gently entered me. It was amazing. She started slow and then pounded me. The whole time there was lots of eye contact, smiles and soft kissing. We finished by cuddling and wanking each other until I exploded.

No rushing she cleaned me up and we had a chat as I got dressed. Amy is very pleasant and not a clock watcher or rusher.

This was a very sensual experience. Very much a GFE and I loved every minute. I will definitely go back to Amy as she was a pleasure to spend time with.

Offline Chrispy

Offline jseop109

Amy has received several good reviews.

But I see her AW profile gives a location of West London:

However she also seems to appear on BP with the same name and photos but different phone no and location Northampton:

Does anyone know which (if either) is the real one. Or am I missing something?

Offline Simon1977

Did she allow kissing of body and DFK/LFK?