Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: visiting Halifax & Leeds any recomendations  (Read 1079 times)

Offline bjzx10r

Hey there folks will be staying in halifax next weekend ( visiting leeds saturday afternoon  ) any of you fine gentlemen have any good recommendations for local ladies of the night? lol cheers

Offline TomTank

What are you into and will you have a car?
Halifax is closer to some better options in Manchester than Leeds, but depends what you're after ....

Offline stevedave

Get down the Acca, you should be able to find a slag or two for the price of a couple of shots  :lol:

Offline bjzx10r

LOL

no i will be staying centraly in a hotel in halifax, on the saturday i wanted to visit the royal armouries so will be around that area / train station , no car unfortunately

jsut a decent punt like owo, pse, that sort of thing nothing to out of the ordinary

Offline TomTank

LOL

no i will be staying centraly in a hotel in halifax, on the saturday i wanted to visit the royal armouries so will be around that area / train station , no car unfortunately

jsut a decent punt like owo, pse, that sort of thing nothing to out of the ordinary

Halifax is a bit of a punting wasteland

This one gets some okay reviews
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The infamous Alana Amor is a 15 minute taxi ride, but her prices have gone silly

Decent Romanian

Mixed reviews for Selina

Probably better options in Leeds, Harley Lust, Amazing Victoria, Natalia

Offline stevedave

Probably better options in Leeds, Harley Lust, Amazing Victoria, Natalia

Sadly she had hung up her stockings.

Offline Pinza

Get down the Acca, you should be able to find a slag or two for the price of a couple of shots  :lol:

Fuck me, how is this place still going.....  It was a dive years ago and I am sure it still is, mind you you are correct about the going rates for slags in there.  I was going past about a week before Christmas and a pair came out, both gobby and chavy.  They said if I took them home I would get a Blowie.  Nice girls really, I am sure.

Offline bjzx10r

hahah sounds like a winner lol

Offline Northerndave666

Spent 5 years working and living in Fax in the 90's and Acca on a Sunday night was legendary, you had no choice but to cop off if you could avoid getting your head stoved in for not being a 'local'. Skipping out of a high-rise in Mixy to go to work on a Monday morning was always challenging.

Friday was always Maine Street, Sat Coliseum....ahhhh memories

Offline Heregoes

Fuck me, how is this place still going.....  It was a dive years ago and I am sure it still is, mind you you are correct about the going rates for slags in there.  I was going past about a week before Christmas and a pair came out, both gobby and chavy.  They said if I took them home I would get a Blowie.  Nice girls really, I am sure.

Perfect to introduce to mum and dad on Christmas Day  :cry: