Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thanks and happy new year  (Read 344 times)

Offline Longshot

Happy new year gents, been browsing the forum for a while but only just been allowed to register.

I get the general gist of the forum, have some 2020 bookings to do write ups on so will post them up today.

Been a difficult year with the C word disrupting a lot of things.  Found the availability of girls pretty sporadic and a couple of new ones on the scene came and went.  Maybe covid scared them off?

Anyway, heres hoping for better times this year :thumbsup:

Offline Omen

I Echo that OP! It was great to see the forum doors open when I logged on yesterday as I’ve been reading and following for a while.

Thanks to all the active members for making UKP the knowledge base that it is and like the OP I look forward to contributing more once restrictions allow.

Offline LLred21

Echo that fellas. Been lurking for a while. Great to finally be able to register.

Happy new year all

Offline Nick69nick69nick69

Same here gents, long time lurker finally able to get in although I have had to set up a new account as my old account is inaccessible, password reset does not work etc.
Anyway, HNY everyone, I look forward to posting some reviews once the action really kicks off properly when Covid is under control.
PS : Can someone at UKP please delete my old inaccessible account (Nick69nick69") and use the email address that was linked to it, to link to my new account ("Nick69nick69nick69") nstead? Because my new account is currently linked to an email address I would rather it wasn't linked to, if you know what I mean! (And yes, I know, I lack imagination when dreaming up new account names!)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Same here gents, long time lurker finally able to get in although I have had to set up a new account as my old account is inaccessible, password reset does not work etc.
Anyway, HNY everyone, I look forward to posting some reviews once the action really kicks off properly when Covid is under control.
PS : Can someone at UKP please delete my old inaccessible account (Nick69nick69") and use the email address that was linked to it, to link to my new account ("Nick69nick69nick69") nstead? Because my new account is currently linked to an email address I would rather it wasn't linked to, if you know what I mean! (And yes, I know, I lack imagination when dreaming up new account names!)

I believe this has now been done.

Go into your account settings and you can check if the correct email address is showing for your account.

Offline HailWood

Happy new year to you too guys. Good to see you have made valuable contributions (reviews) already. A lesson to many lurkers who don’t.

Offline Nick69nick69nick69

I believe this has now been done.

Go into your account settings and you can check if the correct email address is showing for your account.

Thanks Tiger, but no, email hasn't changed in profile, and I can't change it as the system still thinks that email is another user's, i.e. my old account which needs deleting I presume, please!