Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS recommendation  (Read 2427 times)

Offline RST230

Hi all, Looking for some TS recommendations in and around the East Midlands that are worth seeing?

streetfighter1975

Best to look on Birchplace.

Thayla Monteiro is currently in Leicester.  I've seen her and can reccomend.  Amazing Brazilian with a killer body....thick thighs,  large but toned ass and small waist.

Offline bbois77

Offline indiekid1982

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen Faith Foxxx of Peterborough?

I’ve seen faith foxx
Very friendly, beautiful, great pair of breasts and a fully functioning surprise between her legs. Had a great time

Offline Grenadier36

I’ve seen faith foxx
Very friendly, beautiful, great pair of breasts and a fully functioning surprise between her legs. Had a great time
Why not make that your first review?

Offline Taggart

Hi all, Looking for some TS recommendations in and around the East Midlands that are worth seeing?

Top, bottom or vers?

Offline egamar

I can heartily recommend

either or both of whom will scratch whatever itch you might have.  Both in Burton.

Full disclosure: they are personal friends; I was first of all a client of Katie's many years ago and she delivered everything I could ask for.  I've not enjoyed Sparkle (except as a chum) but she is delightful - such a cute Mancunian accent too.

What you see is really what you get.  The only thing you don't see is Katie's very dry sense of humour: be advised :)

(PS: I hope it's OK for me to post these links bearing in mind we are chums)