Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any massage parlours in Kegworth/Loughborough  (Read 2095 times)

Offline dx8400

I'll be staying with some friends in Kegworth next week. Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good massage with "extras" in the area. Thai, Chinese or others. TIA.
Banned reason: No reviews or useful contributions in 6 years.
Banned by: daviemac

Sillypig

External Link/Members Only

Starts by saying she's pretty. Not been myself but pretty sure I've heard it does what you need.. :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I recall reading on here of someone working not far from the East Mids Airport??

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

nten

I saw Megan a couple of years ago. Stunning, really tall, oral skills are something else. No massage but great sex.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I saw Megan a couple of years ago. Stunning, really tall, oral skills are something else. No massage but great sex.

Previously called CandyBlows.

Contetious Review/thread on her. She responded in the thread, but subsequently banned

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59858.0

Offline Leicspunt

could always try Faye near to the airport.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Second this. Faye was my last punt and will Defo see her again at some point. Really easy company. Great discreet location and fit as fuck milf. Doesn't offer OWO but if that's not a deal breaker then it's a solid safe punt

Offline NervousJ

You can't really go wrong with Faye. I've never had a bad time with her. Very fit and very funny..

I've also seen Lisa who I enjoyed if you prefer them a bit older..

Offline dx8400

Thanks for all your advice and warnings. Think I'll go and see Thai Jenny. Has anyone seen her? What extras are on offer? What are her charges?
Banned reason: No reviews or useful contributions in 6 years.
Banned by: daviemac

Sillypig

Thanks for all your advice and warnings. Think I'll go and see Thai Jenny. Has anyone seen her? What extras are on offer? What are her charges?

Think it might be the place near the train station. I would of thought its the usual £40 massage then £20 for the happy ending.