Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage - Kingswood, Bristol  (Read 2753 times)

Offline Stevo_1995

I’ve noticed when driving through for work there’s a new Thai massage shop just off the cross roads on the Kingsway if you turn right to go towards Kingswood High Street. It’s called Bristol Thai massage or something. Haven’t seen any online adverts yet but it’s definitely open. And seems to be open until quite late which could suggest a good new massage option.

Has anyone been?

Also a new advert on Gumtree - Kradangna in Southville? Does it from her apartment interested to know if that’s worth a visit too?

Offline houseboot

I drove from Kingswood and turned left at those traffic lights into Kingsway a few days ago.

I didn't notice shop but I was probably on "auto pilot".

I will go and have a look.

I did do visual check on Cindy at Southville premises last weekend.

I assume it's a flat above the rank of shops that includes "The Lounge" cafe/restaurant.

Offline Stevo_1995

It’s on your right if you were driving from Kingswood next to a tattoo shop. Might try a visit at some point or the Southville option

Offline emerson12

noticed this one myself driving the other day - pretty sure its called Bristol Thai Spa and its next to Body Art.

Seems like Kingswood is the place to go for a thai massage......

Offline houseboot

« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 05:29:00 pm by houseboot »

Offline houseboot

I walked past today.

If I hadn't known it was there then I'd probably wouldn't have noticed it.

The tattoo shop, white lettering on black background, stands out.

By contrast, "Bristol Thai Spa" is written in some murky colour on a brown background and is hardly noticeable.

It's No 199, written on a piece of paper and stuck on the inside of the window as an afterthought.

Carpboy

Hi guys.. been there Saturday night.. just massage no extras and it's the old Bristol rovers shop.. only open two weeks.. she's friendly and her husband is outside the door the whole time talking to her...