Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Found someone I know on seeking arrangement  (Read 4290 times)

Offline j1990

I created a account on seeking arrangement purely out of curiosity but I've found a girl on there that I know and really fancy. She has done some amateur glamour model stuff on purpleport and I keep wanking over it. I'm so tempted to offer her a couple hundred quid for a shag, a long term arrangement is out the question as I'm not rich.Problem is I know her brother,dad and uncle through my local sports club, Would even class them as mates. So even if she says yes if gets out I'm for potential ridicule down my sports club as well as issues with her family,yet I'm still tempted to stratch the itch.How would you recommend trying to get round this?

I also found the current girlfriend of bloke who I used to play with,with a profile although it hasn't been touched in over a year I found that amusing

FlyingBreadMan

Shouldn't you be posting this on the SA thread which is locked to actual members?

Offline j1990

Like I said joined purely out of curiosity to see what was on there my disposable income isn't really high enough to be on SA.Just happened to find a girl I know on there.

Offline Deepthroater

It can only end in tears if you get into a financial arrangement with someone you know. More to the point someone who knows you!!

Keep your punting and private lives totally separate.

Online Mothball15

It can only end in tears if you get into a financial arrangement with someone you know. More to the point someone who knows you!!

+1

Offline Taggart

How about me meeting her, shaging her senseless and reporting back?
Could save you the time and disappointment if she's no good.  :D

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I created a account on seeking arrangement purely out of curiosity but I've found a girl on there that I know and really fancy. She has done some amateur glamour model stuff on purpleport and I keep wanking over it. I'm so tempted to offer her a couple hundred quid for a shag, a long term arrangement is out the question as I'm not rich.Problem is I know her brother,dad and uncle through my local sports club, Would even class them as mates. So even if she says yes if gets out I'm for potential ridicule down my sports club as well as issues with her family,yet I'm still tempted to stratch the itch.How would you recommend trying to get round this?

I also found the current girlfriend of bloke who I used to play with,with a profile although it hasn't been touched in over a year I found that amusing

Might I suggest you have a read of the rules, admin keeps locking these type of threads.

- SeekingArrangements.com
Only allowed in the topic dedicated to the SeekingArrangements.com site.

Cornish sub

Link? :thumbsup:

Online stampjones

Cornish sub

I wonder why I get the feeling we'll never see one
Haha, I'm getting that feeling too.

Offline MrMatrix

Going to end in  tears OP. Be careful. :hi:

Offline Fredbone

+1

sean70

OP stop thinking with your cock! This is as sure as the sun rises every morning that if you do make contact it will all end in tears! Keep it as your wanking fantasy!

Offline wannabe

I also found the current girlfriend of bloke who I used to play with...

If you play with blokes, why are you interested in women?  :D

drogo

put it this way, any girls you ever had a crush on and wish you could find them on SA? tbh think you hit a mini gold mine (or trinket)

Offline billybobsmith

I'm sure one woman in my town, who is, or has been in the past, on SA, lives 6 doors up from me.

John Taylor

How about me meeting her, shaging her senseless and reporting back?
Could save you the time and disappointment if she's no good.  :D

Seems like a good idea, can I have a go too ?