Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So… Who’s Going To Take One For The Team (TOFTT)? - South West  (Read 2272 times)

Offline gspotjim

OK. You may think I’m mad but I’m up for taking on for the team. I’m in the DT8 postcode area, but happy to travel up to 40 miles or so, which puts Exeter, Yeovil, Taunton, Dorchester etc within range.

I prefer incall to outcall, but will do either depending on location and price. (£200 incall, £150 outcall)

Who do you have on your hotlist that you’d like to see a review of and why?

I’ll be posting reviews of External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only in the next week so they don’t count.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 09:00:17 pm by gspotjim »

Offline webpunter

:scare:
Helping fellow UKPers in their quest is what this site is all about
 :lol:

there you go mate External Link/Members Only

Offline gspotjim

there you go mate External Link/Members Only

Thanks but she is NOT my type, but if she is in your hot list she must be your type so fill your boots mate!

Offline gspotjim

:scare:
Helping fellow UKPers in their quest is what this site is all about
 :lol:

Yes, but he failed to answer the “and why” bit of my question. Also I struggle to believe she is really in his hot list.

Anyway, I may be mad but I’m not desperate. Serious suggestions would be appreciated. I’ll ignore any more suggestions that I deem to be silly.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yes, but he failed to answer the “and why” bit of my question. Also I struggle to believe she is really in his hot list.

Anyway, I may be mad but I’m not desperate. Serious suggestions would be appreciated. I’ll ignore any more suggestions that I deem to be silly.

So is this thread about you, or a general thread (like all the others with this subject) where people can post details of anyone in the SW that hasn't been reviewed? You're making it about you, so the subject should be changed.

Offline gspotjim

If there's a general or generic south west thread about TOFTT I couldn't find it, which is why I posted this.
If you can point me in the direction of a general South West TOFTT thread that would be great.
As for this thread, I'm more than happy for others to chip in with suggestions for TOFTT and what they are looking for hence giving it a general title.
Just trying to be helpful by say why I wouldn't be seeing the only suggestion made so far rather than wanting to make it about me, which I don't and which it isn't meant to be.
Apologies if it came across differently.

Offline Fuzzyduck

If there's a general or generic south west thread about TOFTT I couldn't find it, which is why I posted this.
If you can point me in the direction of a general South West TOFTT thread that would be great.
As for this thread, I'm more than happy for others to chip in with suggestions for TOFTT and what they are looking for hence giving it a general title.
Just trying to be helpful by say why I wouldn't be seeing the only suggestion made so far rather than wanting to make it about me, which I don't and which it isn't meant to be.
Apologies if it came across differently.

It's a good initiative but needs a.number of regular posters to keep it going. The only one I recollect in recent times for the SW was this one, which I scored a punt off, so it's certainly a good thing to try keep ticking along.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=331254

Offline gspotjim

It's a good initiative but needs a.number of regular posters to keep it going. The only one I recollect in recent times for the SW was this one, which I scored a punt off, so it's certainly a good thing to try keep ticking along.
Thanks. I need to sort though those lists and find who is still active and hasn’t been reviewed, unless someone else has done that already and there is an updated list I can’t find?

Offline JimmySW

Glad I could help! I’m out of the country at the moment but I think it’s due an update soon!

Offline gspotjim

Glad I could help! I’m out of the country at the moment but I think it’s due an update soon!

Great work, thanks.

I've done a review of SeductiveS https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=366671.0 which was a TOFTT.

I screwed up because I was using my previous review as a template and forgot to change the link, but I think it is fixed now.

Offline Urban_G

If this is a serious thread about TOFTT opportunities in the general SW area then that should be reflected in the thread title as JimmySW's one looks like it's aimed particularly at Devon.

Offline gspotjim

If this is a serious thread about TOFTT opportunities in the general SW area then that should be reflected in the thread title as JimmySW's one looks like it's aimed particularly at Devon.

This is, most assuredly, a serious thread about TOFTT in the South West.

My personal area is about a 50 mile radius of Yeovil, but I’m more than happy for others to add TOFTT opportunities outside that area.

You never know, one might even take my fancy enough for me to travel further, but the idea was to create a general list.

I realise that JimmySW is Devon and only really Plymouth.

What do you feel the thread title needs to be and how can it be changed?

Offline JimmySW

This is, most assuredly, a serious thread about TOFTT in the South West.

What do you feel the thread title needs to be and how can it be changed?

A forum helper (ie me) can change the title at the request of the topic starter.

Offline gspotjim

A forum helper (ie me) can change the title at the request of the topic starter.

OK, that's great to know.

So what do punters feel the title should be, if not what it is at the moment?
I just copied the title from the London region thread.
Perhaps "So... who's going to TOFTT South West"

PS. I've now done 2 TOFTT reviews with another coming shortly. Hopefully they will help someone.

Offline Fuzzyduck

OK, that's great to know.

So what do punters feel the title should be, if not what it is at the moment?
I just copied the title from the London region thread.
Perhaps "So... who's going to TOFTT South West"

PS. I've now done 2 TOFTT reviews with another coming shortly. Hopefully they will help someone.

I changed it an hour before you posted this.

ps: helpers don't need permission to change a subject title or to move threads to different boards. They use common sense and, if necessary, seek clarification or guidance from the OP. Their role is to help the forum not the OP, i.e. to make posts./reviews more helpful.

However, if a rating needs changing, the OP needs to make it clear that he wants to change his mind.

Offline gspotjim

I changed it an hour before you posted this.

ps: helpers don't need permission to change a subject title or to move threads to different boards. They use common sense and, if necessary, seek clarification or guidance from the OP. Their role is to help the forum not the OP, i.e. to make posts./reviews more helpful.

However, if a rating needs changing, the OP needs to make it clear that he wants to change his mind.

Understood, that’s great. Thank you.

Strange that it wasn’t showing on my system. I guess I must have been looking at a cached page.

Hopefully this will now become the location for all the South West TOFTT suggestions, so they are all in one place.

Offline Urban_G

Thanks guys  :drinks:

My personal area is about a 50 mile radius of Yeovil, but I’m more than happy for others to add TOFTT opportunities outside that area.

You never know, one might even take my fancy enough for me to travel further, but the idea was to create a general list.

Hopefully this will now become the location for all the South West TOFTT suggestions, so they are all in one place.

May I also suggest that any further TOFTT suggestions should be to peak everyone's interest and not just OP as per his original idea?

Offline gspotjim

Thanks guys  :drinks:

May I also suggest that any further TOFTT suggestions should be to peak everyone's interest and not just OP as per his original idea?

Agreed  :thumbsup: