Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alycia4you Southampton  (Read 1071 times)

8 review(s) for alycia4you (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

vp40aa

External Link/Members Only

I admit to being a bit unsure about her given the Romanian thing, but she has had excellent reviews on here so that reduced the risk alot!  After a couple of cancelled bookings (by both her and me) finally met last tuesday for a 1 hour incall at her flat close to Ocean Village.  Excellent comms beforehand but only minor niggle is the suggestion on her AW profile that free parking is available - meter only but I had change.

Definately the girl in the photos and excellent english. Met me at the door with her hair tied back, wearing glasses, teeshirt and denim shorts, lovely. Good kisser but not particularly deep or french, more tongue brushing than the full on snogging that I prefer but still very sensual. Got naked quite quickly - she has a lovely, slim body and as others have said, her oral skills are mind-blowing. I love to watch a girl enjoying herself and she was very happy to oblige - deep penetration with her vibe turned right up and happily took some deep anal play at the same time until she came.  Followed that with some very energetic sex in mostly cowgirl and she finished me off with more amazing oral.

Would I see again? - yes,  but a return visit to Lana Lust for some proper DFK has to come first :-)