Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alycia4U - Good4Me  (Read 3749 times)

8 review(s) for alycia4you (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bestbefore

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Alycia has been reviewed several times here positively and I have been trying to see her for a while. Her booking system is rather idiosyncratic as she won't give out her postcode but insists you call again 30 minutes before the proposed time. That is not always possible if you are driving to her, and with that system she might take another booking and not answer the phone when you call.

Anyway. after a few failed attempts, I finally got to see her as she was free and I could get there within 30 minutes so was given the postcode. From then on her comms were great. Free parking near a row of shops in Edmonton and she meets you around the corner and takes you into her flat, which is above the shops. This is clearly her home, which she told me she shares with a non-wg flatmate and a black cat. Her room features surprising hand painted red and blue flowers on one wall. The bathroom is OK - didn't need a shower so didn't check that. When I returned to the room she was naked. A great body, long legs, slim, tiny boobs. Long black hair. The pictures are accurate. Says she is 27, which is about right.

She speaks good English, is bright as a button, intelligent and sassy. Lovely dfk, soft lips, slight hint of fags but not much. terrific OWO, very varied and effective, then rode me cowgirl, bending down to dfk me from time to time. Great skill.

All in all a terrific punt from a skilful girl, I'm a one pop guy so we chatted for a while - she does like to chat! VGVFM at £80 for an hour.

Not for you if you dislike cats, bizarrely painted walls or tiny tits. And for those who like some fast food before or after, there is a good choice in the row of shops below her flat.

Did I mention she was Romanian…..

Offline dami3n

nice review, distance is an issue but reading this brings back good memories. :thumbsup:

think you've just reviewed me into a repeat booking :D

brolin_76

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Alycia has been reviewed several times here positively and I have been trying to see her for a while. Her booking system is rather idiosyncratic as she won't give out her postcode but insists you call again 30 minutes before the proposed time. That is not always possible if you are driving to her, and with that system she might take another booking and not answer the phone when you call.

Anyway. after a few failed attempts, I finally got to see her as she was free and I could get there within 30 minutes so was given the postcode. From then on her comms were great. Free parking near a row of shops in Edmonton and she meets you around the corner and takes you into her flat, which is above the shops. This is clearly her home, which she told me she shares with a non-wg flatmate and a black cat. Her room features surprising hand painted red and blue flowers on one wall. The bathroom is OK - didn't need a shower so didn't check that. When I returned to the room she was naked. A great body, long legs, slim, tiny boobs. Long black hair. The pictures are accurate. Says she is 27, which is about right.

She speaks good English, is bright as a button, intelligent and sassy. Lovely dfk, soft lips, slight hint of fags but not much. terrific OWO, very varied and effective, then rode me cowgirl, bending down to dfk me from time to time. Great skill.

All in all a terrific punt from a skilful girl, I'm a one pop guy so we chatted for a while - she does like to chat! VGVFM at £80 for an hour.

Not for you if you dislike cats, bizarrely painted walls or tiny tits. And for those who like some fast food before or after, there is a good choice in the row of shops below her flat.

Did I mention she was Romanian…..

did you try CIM, facial? :)

Offline Sparta Prada

Earlier this year I posted a negative review on UKP as she took a booking from me but didn't honour it. I decided to give her another try recently and via a couple of phone calls was successful in meeting her. Glad I saw her, she offers a good service at a decent price point. Despite the location looking a bit shit, her actual apartment is really nice!

I paid the extra ten quid for CIM, well worth it.

grandmaster-ram-rod

cim is not a problem with her, but she can pull away a little early for my liking, I like the balls to be compleatly empty :)

tony81

Completely agree. I've seen her a few times as she's about 20 mins down the A10 from me. Lovely girl, very welcoming and absolutely the opposite of your average Romanian horror story. Pretty sure her price went up to £100 recently from £80 when I saw her. Still a bargain - better than many £150 experiences I've had.

Offline bestbefore

Completely agree. I've seen her a few times as she's about 20 mins down the A10 from me. Lovely girl, very welcoming and absolutely the opposite of your average Romanian horror story. Pretty sure her price went up to £100 recently from £80 when I saw her. Still a bargain - better than many £150 experiences I've had.

I paid £80 a week ago but as you say, just seen there has been a massive 25% inflationary rise since then.

Offline Steve2

Offline bestbefore

The power of UKP?

:hi:

Yes, a few good reviews and up goes the price!

Maybe we shouldn't be so enthusiastic about the good girls.....

west8

I paid £80 a week ago but as you say, just seen there has been a massive 25% inflationary rise since then.

Any girl that applies a £ rise to her existing punters is a girl that will never get repeat business from me.

grandmaster-ram-rod

she often puts her prices up, most likely when she is busy or not bothered about working, but they always go back to £80, most likey when the phone gets a little dusty

Offline bestbefore

Back down to £80.
Sensible. And good vfm.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

password02

Her prices AW tab shows £80 but her AW profile shows £90?

Offline bestbefore

Both back down to £80.
Up and down like a whore's drawers!