Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Jasmine Thai - Paddington W2  (Read 1192 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7398258) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline PilotMan

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When:

March 2024 – Late Evening

Booking & Comms:

I messaged Jasmine the day before and made a booking with her. I also confirmed earlier in the evening.

Smart apartment block in Paddington. There’s a small amount of non resident parking on the adjacent road. The building buzzer doesn’t work, you have to phone her when you’re at the front entrance to the building.

The Girl:

Jasmine is like her pictures, but they are typically Photoshopped to make her look slimmer and her face more angular, whereas in reality her face is rounder and her body is squarish, as opposed to a coke bottle shape. She is a size 8, but not toned. Nice C cup titties, large protruding nipples. She stands around 5,4”.

The Fee

£150 for one hour all inclusive, OWO, DFK, Anal.

The Punt

Jasmine opened the door to me wearing a silky negligee, under which was a nice bra and panties set. We sorted out the fee, I paid by bank transfer as I couldn’t find a cash point nearby. She led me to the bathroom where we she got in the over bath shower with me. She soaped and washed us both, paying plenty of attention to my undercarriage. I was rock hard and we had a little bump and grind in the shower.

She has a little ritual of asking you to brush your teeth with a disposable toothbrush and use mouth wash.

English isn’t her strong point, but she was smiley and giggly the whole time. Back in the bedroom we stood and fondled each other, some mild DFK. She dropped to her knees and performed OWO. It was decent, but nothing memorable.

On to the bed and the OWO continued, plenty of ball sucking too, which I enjoyed. I indicated I was ready and instructed her to get on top. She rode me well, alternating and varying her position and motion. DFK was available when she was in close, and her titties were available for me to grope and slurp on.

Switch to Missionary, and she allowed me to go as deep as I wanted. I pumped away and lent in for some DFK, good eye contact throughout. I suggested anal and she said to switch to doggie. I entered her arse and slowly eased my way to full depth, she was nice and tight. I got my rhythm going, I pumped away furiously until I nutted.

She allowed me time to finish completely before dismounting. She gave me a clean up and offered me another shower. I got dressed and we said our goodbyes.

Would I return / Verdict

While I rate her as a positive, there was nothing to make me rush back, especially that she is on the other side of town for me and I rarely go to Paddington.

Please also see this thread I created about the post punt messages I got.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=399722.msg4047919#msg4047919

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 08:41:46 am by PilotMan »