Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKDD - Central London - Outcall  (Read 2004 times)

163 review(s) for MissKDD (159 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline TheJoker147

Details: MissKDD
Fee: £250
Duration: 1 hour
AW Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: All via AW messaging. Prompt responses.

Looks: Subjective. She’s been heavily debated here. I think she looked nice, although I would say that she’s had far too much work done on her face and other parts of her body. All round though, I think she looked nice and I wouldn’t walk, especially at the prospect of what was to come, based on the many, many reviews here.

Meet: She’s been on my HL for many years, but I could never book her due to not being able to get a hotel in a reasonable vicinity. Alas, I found myself finally staying in Central London on business and so I sent KDD a message. She replied pretty promptly, timings sorted and she turned up at my room raring to go.

Once the door was closed, she greeted me with a deep long kiss and a cuddle, rubbing me up in all sorts of ways. Had to reluctantly pull away to sort out the paperwork and she went to freshen up. KDD emerged not too long later, dressed in some pretty hot lacy lingerie, which I thought she looked great in. Although admiring her in the sexy set, it didn’t stay on too long.

Not sure what else I can add that hasn’t already been covered, but I’ll say that the hype is real. DFK, oral and plenty of playing with her enormous boobs followed, before she climbed on top of me and rode me till I exploded my load in the rubber. A little chit chat followed, before she got me hard again with more oral. I then took her from behind, before moving on to anal. First time anal for me with a WG, so it was a new experience and she was very tight, for me at least!

Once I was done for the second time, a bit more chit chat, more kissing, cuddling, caressing and some final oral got me going for a third pop! Another first (or third!) for me. Freshened up again, and she gave me a long kiss goodbye.

Conclusion: Waited a very long time to see her, but it was definitely worth the wait. At £250, she is way over what I can afford to pay to become a regular, but I guess that’s the dollar you gotta pay these days for a quality experience.

Would I Return: Yes, if I can muster up the cash. But it’ll be a while!