Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cara_XStunning - Tottenham Hale  (Read 1982 times)

24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6877517) (22 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline JO6688

External Link/Members Only

THIS REVIEW OCCURED TWO WEEKS AGO. THIS REVIEW IS BASED ON HER ADULT WORK PROFILE AND NOT THE PROFILE ATTACHED. THE PRICE AND LOCATION HIGHLIGHTED IN THE LINK ABOVE HAVE CHANGED SINCE I MET CARA.

As I was finishing work I got that urge and wanted to see a working girl. I noticed her reviews which were overall positive and was torn between seeing Cara and Mirella (Brazilian who works with Morena) as both were 2 - 3 stops away from each other on the Victoria line.

I was tempted to see Mirella as I had previously seen Morena and wanted to taste her flatmate. However, at the time Mirella's rates had increased from £120 per hour basic service to £160 per hour (basic). I informed Mirella that her rates were too high and  I then contacted Cara on Wattsapp and she was still providing a service for £120 per hour with OWO included. Mirella, in fairness to her, got back to me saying she could do £120. But at this stage I had already confirmed booking with Cara. Besides Mirella still charges extra for OWO.

Cara was quite prompt when responding to my texts by providing me with postcode and her flat number when I got close to the address. However person I was messaging and Cara are too different people. When I got close to address I was advised to bring a buzzer for one numbered flat and then go to another numbered flat. I should have been more sceptical and questioning this however my urges got the better of me. Thankfully when I knocked on Cara's door it was her and I was not been set up for something sinister.

Flat was in a new build 10 minute walk from Tottenham Hale station and relatively easy to find on Google maps.

The flat was quite tidy and warm inside. Room is tidy and no signs of mess or any negative odours (such as BO, tobacco or weed). Bathroom was also immaculately clean also.

Even though person I was messaging and Cara were two different people, I can confirm that Cara is the girl in the profile and no Bait & Switch evident. I would go further and say that Cara is more prettier in the flash than on camera. She is slim with enhanced tits, that are proportionate to her body and not monstrousities. I would say she's in her mid to late 20s. She said she was born in 1997.

Her personality is what I would call very cheeky and girl next door (in the Thai sense). This type of personality is what turns me on and makes me look forward to the punt. She was quite enthusiastic during my punt and willing to do what I asked. No signs of disinterest on her part.

Onto our meet, Cara was dressed as requested in a school uniform. I did not have the shower, as other reviewers had but it wasn't a problem for her. Once paperwork was sorted, we sat on the bed engaging in small talk while I took of my shoes and socks. I then laid down on the bed and Cara joined me laying on her side and slowly unfastened the buttons of my shirt and removed my shirt. Cara then started talking dirty to me and sat up cowgirl style on my cock and slowly grinded it saying she couldn't wait to have it inside her. As she was doing this she had already removed her dress but later removed her top and I could see her glorious enhanced tits. Watching her Grind my cock as I lay on my back, whilst grabbing firmly onto her tits was a great sensation.

She then removed my trousers and started sucking on my cock. Really enjoyed her oral skills. Like a lot of the good providers, Cara would alternate her skills from licking the tip of my head to then licking the rim around my head to then taking all my manhood down her, deep throat style. She seemed quite natural at this and incrementally increased my arousal at each step.

Due to fear of cumming too early I asked Cara to lay on her back. I raised her legs and took off her underwear and then buried my head between her legs licking her clit and sticking my two fingers inside her which she didn't object to. Seemed to be enjoying this while I maintained eye contact with her.

On with the bag and we started in Mish and later went onto doggy style. Cara can take a good pounding and enjoys been dominated and having her ass slapped when fucking her from behind. It usually takes me a lot of time to come and hard pounding eventually gets me to my destination. Whilst I was pounding Cara hard and grabbing her tits, ass and waist and (within reason) pulling her hair, she didn't object.

I got worried that I wouldn't come within the hour and asked if I could wank and cum all over her tits. Cara obliged and lay on her back. I knelt over Caras tits with her body in between my legs and started wanking over her tits. Although she didn't say anything she was constantly maintaining eye contact which turned me on further. Finally, Cara with her fingers started to gently rub them along the rim of my ass, without inserting them. This was a huge turn on for me and made me wank more furiously and groan loader, as it was such a good sensation. After one load groan I couldn't hold back any longer and shot all over her tits. Cara smiled saying Wow and remarked I much of her tits were covered with my cum.

All of this was for £120, with no extras. BARGAIN, especially with today's economic situation. Would I visit again, definitely.

Now for the elephant in the room. Is Cara a Post Op Trans or not? My opinion is she is not and was born female. I say this as someone who occassionally visits Trans (Pre Op) Service Providers and have been with one Post Op Trans Service Provider before - see my review history. No matter how pretty the Trans girl is, they'll often possess some masculine qualities (some more than others). This includes facial elements (no matter how much work they've had), hands and some masculine hints in their voices. None of this was noticed with Cara. Her hands are very small, no signs of facial surgery undertaken and her voice is that of any girl in her mid to late 20s.

I even subtly raised this with Cara by asking if she read her reviews on UK Punting. Her response was "Man say I am Trans" and laughed. She denied been Trans when I put it to him and was not offended when I spoke to her about this. I'd like to think if she was Trans she become either upset, defensive or angry if this was put to her with a big change in personality noticed. None of this was displayed. Hopefully this puts this matter to bed

Offline Supernam

I was so worried I turned gay. Thanks for clearing this