Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny Brooke - Heathrow  (Read 4950 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6751333) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]
28 review(s) for DREAM JENNY GIRL (20 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Slowjoe

Lots of reviews for previous profile, some mixed but thank you. This is a strong positive from me

When - few weeks ago

Cost - £100 for 30 mins. Seems the new norm for anything half decent 😕

Comms - excellent, all text

Link - External Link/Members Only

Girl - as per profile. Early 20s, fit, dyed blond hair. Nice body, size 8 or so. Fake tits but well done. Very friendly and great english. She seems to have deleted face photo on adultwork, but search on here and you will find it.

Location - block of flats off Bath Road, near McDonalds. Easy pay for parking on street. If you punt much near Heathrow, you likely will have been there, not my first visit to block. Felt safe.

Services - FK, OW (told me no OWO, but not deal breaker for me), RO, sex

Meet - Hid behind door. Nice flat, and met by pretty girl in lingerie.  Straight away could sense this was going to be good meet. Had quick shower, bathroom okay.

Smallish sized bedroom, straight to action. Really good and fresh / clean body, not toned but natural nice. Don't normally like fake tits, but hers are well done - no obvious scarring and not rock hard.

Performed as hoped and good attitude.

Would recommend.

Offline Beanhead

Thanks for the review OP.

She's previously 'DREAM JENNY GIRL', if others want to see her other reviews

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=22707

Online ollielon

thanks for the review .. I have not seen her in a while .. nice pair of tits in her latest pic ..

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PatMacGroin

Is this the same Jenny as previous photo's. The photo's on this profile have changed recently from a clear face shot to obscured. The older photo's on this profile were the same WG as the older Jenny profiles. These latest photos look similar, but I wouldn't be confident enough to bet they are the same woman.

P.S. If OWO and CIM are no longer services she offers she reluctantly drops off my HL's.

Offline Slowjoe

Is this the same Jenny as previous photo's. The photo's on this profile have changed recently from a clear face shot to obscured. The older photo's on this profile were the same WG as the older Jenny profiles. These latest photos look similar, but I wouldn't be confident enough to bet they are the same woman.

P.S. If OWO and CIM are no longer services she offers she reluctantly drops off my HL's.

I am confident it is the same person, but I saw her before her photo's changed so can not be 100% certain.

Def no OWO and hence CIM, at least for me.

Offline Voyager

I am confident it is the same person, but I saw her before her photo's changed so can not be 100% certain.

Def no OWO and hence CIM, at least for me.

It is definitely her.  I recognise the ass  :)

Kissing was her strong point and hope that she still offers. 

Offline TallnHung

Been on my HL for a while.
No OWO put me off but if she kisses well and has good tits I could be tempted.  She looks to have a banging body and attractive too.
She's on my 'gagging but cant find a perfect girl' list now ;)

Offline king tarzan

With hotties kissing is a very big thing now..
If no kissing ( proper ) they lose lots of business..
It's that simple
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Slowjoe

Kissing was very much on offer when I met her 👍

Offline jimbobster

When I saw her last year,  she was an extreme clock watcher in 30 min booking.   Had a crazy loud alarm go off after 20 mins,  almost killed the mood for a finish.
Saw her later for an hours booking,  and was far more relaxed.   Great body,  good kissing.  Shame she has taken OWO off the menu,  and jacked the prices from her old 80/120, or I'd be a semi regular

Online ollielon

and i recognise the tits ... 70% chance its her I would say