Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Been lurking on ukp awhile ago  (Read 782 times)

Offline BBC_Delivery

Hey fellow punters,

I’ve been been lurking on these forums not long ago and I just gave up (haven’t punted recently) looking to start punting in the Birmingham area it’s looking much more promising now.

Can anyone suggest a young clean type girl or duo don’t mind.🤫

Offline Beamer

What did your search show up

Offline Littlefoot

It's amazing how many lurkers are coming out the wood work since admin introduced the new ruling!

Online dboy74

It's amazing how many lurkers are coming out the wood work since admin introduced the new ruling!
+1

And now wants spoon feeding!

Offline BBC_Delivery

What did your search show up

Well tbh with all the ukp restrictions didn’t c much you got any good recommendations for a blowjob punt

Offline BBC_Delivery

Aha we come strong and equipped

Offline BBC_Delivery

+1

And now wants spoon feeding!

The way I see it I’m taking notes from the veterans

Offline Beamer

Well tbh with all the ukp restrictions didn’t c much you got any good recommendations for a blowjob punt

This is just for you!!!
External Link/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

Well now you've done a post, restriction lifted for 30 days, so you can do your own searching.  :hi:

Offline Bigjohn

This is just for you!!!
External Link/Members Only

Why did I click that link???????
I knew who it was gonna be & I still clicked it!!!

Online claud223

fuck, i had my suspicions but still clicked on it
Staplers favourite!

Offline Bigdoddzzz

Its not amazing. We are been forced to the surface lol. But to be honest I suppose its a good thing. Ive seen many ladies based off reviews on this site. Im definitely going to contribute more now.  :drinks:

Offline Littlefoot

Its not amazing. We are been forced to the surface lol. But to be honest I suppose its a good thing. Ive seen many ladies based off reviews on this site. Im definitely going to contribute more now.  :drinks:

Thanks for all the reviews  :dash:

Yeah it's good, hopefully it will make leeches post positive stuff, which I've noticed there has been a fair bit of TBF.

Offline Punterperson1971

Thanks for all the reviews  :dash:

Yeah it's good, hopefully it will make leeches post positive stuff, which I've noticed there has been a fair bit of TBF.
There’s been loads at the minute LF

Offline watsey

Been out of touch a bit.
What's the new ruling?

Offline Littlefoot

minge

Pay more attention to admins posts

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=207024.0
I’m not worthy so can’t access that post so for me it’s not a lack of attention....so what is new ruling ?

Offline Littlefoot

I’m not worthy so can’t access that post so for me it’s not a lack of attention....so what is new ruling ?

Members that haven't made a post in the last 30 days are restricted to what they can view on here. Ie can't look at any links. That's why a lot of lurkers are making posts just to get their next 30 days full access. Been a few of them, but also been some good contributions in the form of reviews. Which I am sure would not have been posted if it weren't for this new ruling. Basically trying to encourage lurkers to contribute more.

Offline Littlefoot

Sorry looks bad that, didn't mean it that way. I Meant in that link to that thread I posted concentrate more on admins posts, he explains it better than I could.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 11:22:59 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Littlefoot

Been out of touch a bit.
What's the new ruling?

Sorry watsey, I've just re read my #reply 15 and it sounds bad, I didn't mean it that way at all! I meant in that thread I posted in #reply 15 you could skip all other posts and just read admins and that would answer your question.  :hi:

Offline Xd69

Sorry, I'm getting totally confused now!

(1) As one of the "lurkers" being encouraged to contribute, I don't have access to this thread, much as I would like to understand it.

(2) For the last two days I've not had access to links or photos in general, and there's been a banner at the top of my page about the new 30d rule. But today I logged on and everything in my account seems back to normal (links & photos back and no banner). That's despite my not having posted in the last 24 hours. Has the rule changed again or am I just lucky tonight?!

Would just like to understand, thanks.

Offline m4rmite

Why did I click that link???????
I knew who it was gonna be & I still clicked it!!!
I clicked it knowing what it was gonna be, again,  just in the hope she has lost weight got a face job and tit job :lol:

I just can't believe how many accounts have 0 reviews when they say they have been punting for a while.

And for the spammers with posts galore and no reviews,  man up and empty your sack into a living person not a doll or a tissue.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I clicked it knowing what it was gonna be, again,  just in the hope she has lost weight got a face job and tit job :lol:

I just can't believe how many accounts have 0 reviews when they say they have been punting for a while.

And for the spammers with posts galore and no reviews,  man up and empty your sack into a living person not a doll or a tissue.

Ouch

Hidden Image/Members Only