Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blair - MaxesAngels  (Read 11983 times)

Offline Cabbots

Blair - MaxesAngels
External Link/Members Only

In-call to a Kensington hotel, London
1 hour
£200, no extras

Notes
About 22/23 years old, English
Pictures quite representative, although obviously with extra sheen and shine via Photoshop
Very pretty face, HUGE tits, puffy lips but not like a fish
More PSE than GFE
Cum-hungry, mind-blowing OWO and demands to swallow
Big boobs, all natural (34DD)
5'6" without heels
Likes rimming both ways
No anal

I have seen Blair just the once so far, and it was very much an experience to remember.

I walked into her hotel room bang on time, and she's ready and waiting, all made up, body in a corset, stockings, tiny g string, big heels - it was a picture that demanded sex, rampant hard sex.  Good thing I can hold my own most of the time, as the sex-crazed look can be a bit intimidating for some.

Financial matters sorted, I jumped into the shower for a quick freshen up as I always do... and as I'm standing under the water getting myself ready, I'm thinking that the next hour might be quite hardcore and worrying if I have the energy for it...!

Anyway, out of the shower and into the bedroom, and there's Blair lying back on the bed, tits (did I mention they are BIG?!) busting out of her corset, knickers pulled to one side, and a pink rabbit already working on her clot and teasing her pussy lips open for me.  Well, what was I supposed to do but just dive straight in there?!

I work away at her pussy, and realise that she likes stimulation all over and inside and it's not long before she's genuinely orgasming, squeezing my head between her legs and rubbing her clit against my tongue.  We were only five to ten minutes into the booking and I knew that this would be full on.  She starts snogging me, deep tonguing action, and her lips are incredible to feel.  She'd just had them done, so I had to be gentle, but they were full, plump, pillowy and I couldn't wait to get them around my cock.  Neither could she apparently, as she quite forcefully pushed me back onto the bed and took my cock straight into the back of her throat.  I don't think she had a gag reflex, but I wasn't sure as I was literally being attacked by this cock-hungry girl.  She kept looking up at me whilst she gobbled, and after a few minutes started demanding I spunk down her throat as she was "thirsty for cum" in her own words!

Problem was, I knew in the shower I was a bit tired, and for the life of me and despite her best (and copious) efforts, I just couldn't unload into her begging mouth  :dash: :dash:  So instead, she bagged me, got on all fours, and as I was getting comfortable behind her, just started pushing back onto me... For the first couple of minutes I didn't do anything, just let her work herself onto my cock, pushing back and forth, feeling her pussy try to milk me dry.  The dirty talk started, and before long I had hold of her hair, fucking her as fast and deep as I could go, grabbing her tits as I went, until I was so close to cumming.  She very quickly turned round, whipped the bag off, and planted her lips around the tip of my cock and sucked hard... Let me tell you now, she did not waste a single drop... she opened her mouth, showed me, then very slowly swallowed before giving me a dirty deep snog...

That was it, one hour in a flash.  I arrived on time, spent five or six minutes in the shower, 49 minutes of non-stop sex, three minutes of chat, then I was on my way!!!

Incidentally, that three minutes of chat was eye-opening.  She's from the home counties, very well educated, and speaks like posh totty with the filthiest, dirtiest mind.  According to other friends of mine who have seen her, she is up for much more PSE stuff and is 200% bisexual.

£200 an hour is just about at the top end of my punting range, although being English and this dirty pretty much justifies it in my mind (although I haven't sampled the reported delights of MissKDD yet, so a comparison there will be due soon enough)

:drinks:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 07:41:44 pm by Cabbots »

Online hendrix

Thanks for the review :hi: on my list!

Offline Robster199

Great review. Thanks

I have used maxes about 6 times and only once was disappointed, all,the girls have been as filthy as fuck.

A quick ?  Blair looks a bit chunky. Is she overweight fat, or just big boned?  Looks like a big photo shop job  :rolleyes:

Cheers

Offline Cabbots

Great review. Thanks

I have used maxes about 6 times and only once was disappointed, all,the girls have been as filthy as fuck.

A quick ?  Blair looks a bit chunky. Is she overweight fat, or just big boned?  Looks like a big photo shop job  :rolleyes:

Cheers

The pictures aren't the most flattering.  She's lovely in the flesh - not overweight fat, just bigger boned I guess.  She's curvy - and as a result, great to hold on to as you're pounding away in doggy!  And I forgot to say, she speaks in such a deliciously dirty, naughty posh way... grrrrr!!!

Offline Cabbots

Thanks for the review :hi: on my list!

Hendrix, I think Blair would be great for you, but if anything Belle (also from Maxes) will be an even better match.  I'm in the middle of writing a review on her now...

Online hendrix

Hendrix, I think Blair would be great for you, but if anything Belle (also from Maxes) will be an even better match.  I'm in the middle of writing a review on her now...

Ah, she's a major squirter right?...I did want to get her together with MissKDD..so much to do, so little time :D

Offline Cabbots

Ah, she's a major squirter right?...I did want to get her together with MissKDD..so much to do, so little time :D

Oh fuck me!  That I think would be insane, judging from the reports on MissKDD... I have yet to see her, trying to organise for week after next.

Belle is amazing fun, dirty and filthy as fuck, but not into anal sadly...

Belle's review is up!

Offline LNDNman

Very informative review, thanks. Added to the HL.

Offline Cabbots

A revisit made to this devilishly dirty, horny, cum-hungry girl with new mahoosive GG boobs  :thumbsup:

Her face is as pretty as ever with glorious blow job lips, but just below her neck is where the filth starts and I can't keep my hands off her GGs!  Yes, they're big, but they're also very well done and fantastic fun to play with (as a side thought, Belle also has GGs, so the two of them together as a duo...)  She pins me to the bed, starts sliding her body down me, gives me a tit wank to get me going, then spends the next ten minutes gobbling my cock and swallows the lot whilst deep-throating me.  What an amazing start to our one hour session!

She then fully lies on top of me, snogging properly, biting my ear, and gently rubbing herself on the shaft of my cock.  I can feel her getting more and more wet, then she slips a bag on and starts grinding away. Cowgirl, mish with her legs scissored around my waist, more cowgirl, doggy against a wall, finishing with a second pop sitting in a chair with her bouncing away on top.

As I sat there recovering with a full quarter of an hour to go, it dawned on me that we hadn't actually said much more than hello to each other.  We had a bit of a laugh about it, and the final minutes were spent catching up with the events of the last three months, sipping a glass of wine etc.  I wasn't rushed out of the door, nor did I overrun my stay by much more than five minutes.

I'm glad Blair is still evidently enjoying her profession and it really does come across as a shared enjoyment rather than a paid service.  Glad also to know she doesn't operate a conveyer belt service - she had one more appointment, two hours later.

:drinks:

Offline Stonecold

I've kind of felt that Belle and Blair are both borderline BBW territory. Has Blair put on weight since your first booking?

Offline Cabbots

No, I wouldn't put her in the BBW category, and if anything I think Blair has toned up a little.  Both Belle and Blair are larger-boned, but not BBWs in my view.

Offline Stonecold

No, I wouldn't put her in the BBW category, and if anything I think Blair has toned up a little.  Both Belle and Blair are larger-boned, but not BBWs in my view.

Thanks for confirming. I'll give Blair consideration before she gets too jaded.

Offline Stonecold

Just seen Blair's  new pics on Maxesangels. No way in hell is she a size 12. She must be 14-16. She looks very large despite the camera angles.

Goofy85

Covering her stomach in one of the photos, always a sign she might be on the big side for my liking. On another note, Gabriella told me she was 33. On the website she is 28.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 11:09:15 pm by Goofy85 »

handyandy

Pretty much all of the Angels are older than Maxes state save for a few.

Offline Stonecold

I'm now wondering who could be larger between Blair and Belle. Any thoughts?

handyandy

I'm now wondering who could be larger between Blair and Belle. Any thoughts?

There's only one way to find out.....FIIIIIGHT :P

Honestly I have seen both this year and would say that Belle was the larger of the two, Blair was at least a size smaller but her pics aren't great, either she has put on a size or they are really unflattering pics.

Offline Cabbots

There's only one way to find out.....FIIIIIGHT :P

Honestly I have seen both this year and would say that Belle was the larger of the two, Blair was at least a size smaller but her pics aren't great, either she has put on a size or they are really unflattering pics.

Without wanting to sound like a fanboi, I'd suggest the pictures are rather unflattering.  She's not a small girl granted, but neither is she a BBW.  And I agree with handyandy - I'd say Belle is slightly the larger of the two.

Offline Clooney

If these girls are nice and filthy and are around a size 14, them they sound right up my street. I don't like BBWs at all, but I like a girl with a big curvy arse, big tits and really bangable thickness about them.

Especially Belle as she squirts.

I foresee a visit being paid before Christmas!

Offline Stonecold

Looks like they're both around a 14. Obviously the big tits make them seem bigger as does the pic's with arms or corset around their waists. I won't be paying them a visit. If I'm paying then I'm paying for a size 8-10!

handyandy

If these girls are nice and filthy and are around a size 14, them they sound right up my street. I don't like BBWs at all, but I like a girl with a big curvy arse, big tits and really bangable thickness about them.

Especially Belle as she squirts.

I foresee a visit being paid before Christmas!

Oh boy does Belle squirt...it don't take much.

Offline Clooney

Oh boy does Belle squirt...it don't take much.

Ace! Does she do it with frequency?

This is brilliant after a good few unremarkable squirters it sounds like if now got two who do hit the roof style squirting!

handyandy

When I saw her she squirted 4 times in an hour, well more like 45 minutes once intro, shower and payment out the way.

3 times with fingers, one standing and 2 with her sitting down and the 4th in doggy with both my thumbs up her arse :D

Offline Clooney

When I saw her she squirted 4 times in an hour, well more like 45 minutes once intro, shower and payment out the way.

3 times with fingers, one standing and 2 with her sitting down and the 4th in doggy with both my thumbs up her arse :D

Yep. She sounds like my kind of girl alright!

handyandy

Have fun m8 and remember to put a review on

Offline Stonecold

And please let us know how big she is.

Offline Bring me sunshine

Great post , as a once in a while maxes user , although I do visit the forum a bit ( new one is shit by the way ) I am pleased the topic of both girls size has come up , blonde , fucking huge tits , squirter ( belle) is all heaven for me . Both girls look very attractive also but .....I've always thought both look a bit chunky ( for my taste) now agreed a thin stick with huge tits doesn't look right but a bit of toning on a good size 10 ( both girls aren't tall ) or toned size 12 tall girls is my thing .
If I'm paying 250 an hour then I would expect the girl to get her body in good shape .
I must stress I have not seen either , so if I'm am being unfair im only basing this on profile and photobucket pics on the maxes forum .

Offline Stonecold

The Belle and Blair duo pics are up on the site. They look the same size to me, pushing around 14-16. They've both got huge tits so it's definitely affecting the proportions despite the photographer doing their best to hide their figures.

Offline Tmor25

Hi guys, does anyone know where you can find Blair? She seems to have disappeared from Maxes.
Any assistance would be great!
Thanks.

Offline Anadin

She seems to have retired, I think she got married.

Offline Cabbots

She seems to have retired, I think she got married.

Blair is still working, saw her a couple of weeks ago.  Booked through Maxes at £200 for 1 hour or £350 for two hours incall to a hotel.  She's put her profile into the incognito section of the website, but if you phone up you can find out her availability.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 05:11:15 pm by Cabbots »

Offline Stonecold

Anadin, will you be doing a short review for Blair?

Offline Anadin

Anadin, will you be doing a short review for Blair?
I wish I could but I never saw her.  I tried my hardest when she was on aw and cammed with her several times but even though she was only around the corner from me our timetables never matched up. When she disappeared I saw a picture of her with a new surname and assumed she got married. Glad to hear she's still available but if she's in the incognito gallery chances are I'll never see her :(

Offline Cabbots

You can still book to see her even if she's in the incognito section??  I mean, you already know what she looks like as you've cammed with her, so there won't be any surprises...

Offline brill

And please let us know how big she is.

I have seen her, and i can say she is a big ol girl, i will write a review at somepoint, i would not give her a positive for various reasons.
Like another punter said.. one of them being if i am paying £250 i am expecting her body to be in shape, yes she has really huge knockers but her belly pretty much matches it, big thick thighs and ass but the stomach is like solid fat, not pure flab it is abit hard.. but i mean shes pretty much a cupcake away from being a real bbw.

I will be posting a review of a few ladies before i do her, as been requested to do ebonys.. but from my experience with her, her face was CAKED in make up, way over done, size 12 nothing.. need to plus 4 or 6 minimum.. when she jumps on that bed i would say not sexy at all.. i mean i paid £250 of course imma fuck it, i should have walked when i first saw her to be fair.
She rims, i washed before i saw her and in her hotel and for her size she should rim like that is her fav steak.. was very lazy.. and it couldnt have been cause she was tired as there was a table full of that party party.. which i dont mind but flipping heck imagine i did.
anyways hey different strokes for different folks.. her a size 12? no way in hell.. its not baby phat... its just fat baby :D

Offline Anadin

You can still book to see her even if she's in the incognito section??  I mean, you already know what she looks like as you've cammed with her, so there won't be any surprises...

Really, I thought you had to have booked someone else on the site?

Anyway she's a bit out of my price range at the moment as I only do 30 mins appointment but if I have a good month soon I may try and book her.

Offline Stonecold

Thanks for the info. I thought that the pics were a bit too good to be true!

I have seen her, and i can say she is a big ol girl, i will write a review at somepoint, i would not give her a positive for various reasons.
Like another punter said.. one of them being if i am paying £250 i am expecting her body to be in shape, yes she has really huge knockers but her belly pretty much matches it, big thick thighs and ass but the stomach is like solid fat, not pure flab it is abit hard.. but i mean shes pretty much a cupcake away from being a real bbw.

I will be posting a review of a few ladies before i do her, as been requested to do ebonys.. but from my experience with her, her face was CAKED in make up, way over done, size 12 nothing.. need to plus 4 or 6 minimum.. when she jumps on that bed i would say not sexy at all.. i mean i paid £250 of course imma fuck it, i should have walked when i first saw her to be fair.
She rims, i washed before i saw her and in her hotel and for her size she should rim like that is her fav steak.. was very lazy.. and it couldnt have been cause she was tired as there was a table full of that party party.. which i dont mind but flipping heck imagine i did.
anyways hey different strokes for different folks.. her a size 12? no way in hell.. its not baby phat... its just fat baby :D

Offline West London Guy

Anyone know if she's operating independently since leaving Maxes?

SuitedandBooted

She's back. Looks like everyone returns for Xmas funds!

Offline Stonecold

Has anyone seen her upon her recent return?

Offline Illya Kurakin

Just posted on that topic. It is her. She has an AW profile as an independent. Think she is no longer on Max's books.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only