Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 13th March  (Read 1336 times)

Offline The_Don

Just in time for spring :thumbsup:

Nice spot

Offline PLeisure

Good one, Steve2  :hi: - let's see how things develop

Offline Jimmyredcab

Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Tonyleung

Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yawn,  it happens to all new profiles... newb.

Offline PLeisure

Yawn,  it happens to all new profiles... newb.
Yes, until the powers that be at AW have approved the veri photo, that banner is automatically applied to new profiles. Standard policy, far as I'm aware.

Offline Steve2

More useless bollocks Jimbo

Stop following me around like a lapdog

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

LL

Alert: drivers of rosey-coloured Hackney carriages - look away, move along. 

I think she looks fucking hot. Nice one Steve :hi:

Offline Fututor

well that didn't last long. links above are already dead.

Offline JamesRockford

Why would she be creating new profiles so rapidly?

Offline lewishamguy

She is trying again with a new one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It could be a well dodgy, That phone number is listed in different sites. It looks to me she's an Indian prossie ------

External Link/Members Only

:sarcastic:

Offline Steve2

Strange as there is no Private Gallery but the same phone number

Online collector

She had put the pictures of the indian girl (IMO they are the real ones) in the old profiles too.
The current ones in AW should be fake.

She certainly doesn't know how to verify a profile and she's keeping creating new ones after deleting by AW, I guess.
I see prossies doing this very often during my search of new profiles. Like this one for example External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, definitely too good to be true.