Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diana Posh 44  (Read 2444 times)

Offline Lance

Offline punk

Has anyone seen this lady recently? External Link/Members Only

be careful, fucking maid accused me of being late for an appointment even though i was 5 minutes early when i rang,than tried to b&s me when i said you have me mixed up with another booking, as diana prossie had another booking in 10 minutes, so that 3 booking she took in the space of half an hour.

Offline Lance

be careful, fucking maid accused me of being late for an appointment even though i was 5 minutes early when i rang,than tried to b&s me when i said you have me mixed up with another booking, as diana prossie had another booking in 10 minutes, so that 3 booking she took in the space of half an hour.

I can understand that as these girls get alot of no shows. Is she how she looks in the pics / Could you do a review?

James999

What is that around her face, Spunk? or is she trying to moisturise those wrinkles into submission  :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

I can understand that as these girls get alot of no shows. Is she how she looks in the pics / Could you do a review?

never bothered as i walked, it was only going to be a 30 minute spunk unload as i could not be bothered with plan A and the traveling involved.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 06:26:39 pm by punk »

Offline Lance

never bothered as i walked, it was only going to be a 30 minute spunk unload as i could not be bothered with plan A and the traveling involved.

No probs mate.

Offline iPad3

Diana posh!?!?.......she looks more like Diana butlins to me, and she lives in newham.

Not my bag I'm afraid

Offline Quatro

If that's 'posh' in Forest Gate I'm rather glad I've never been there.

Offline SamLP

Has anyone seen this lady recently? External Link/Members Only

I saw her nearly a year ago, and had a very good punt with Diana. She was in Hendon at the time.
She has a review here too: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29164.msg410935#msg410935

Offline a_test_person

Offline Lance

I saw her nearly a year ago, and had a very good punt with Diana. She was in Hendon at the time.
She has a review here too: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29164.msg410935#msg410935

Yh i've read that just wanted another reference. Are these a better reflection of her looks - External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

if you go just beware of the maids attitude and you could be B&S, i cant comment on her service as i never saw her, but the maid had attitude.

Offline Lance

if you go just beware of the maids attitude and you could be B&S, i cant comment on her service as i never saw her, but the maid had attitude.

Plan to go tomorrow or friday, will keep you informed. Prepared to walk at a moments bullshit.

Offline JamesRockford

...Prepared to walk at a moments bullshit.

Good luck with that - she might just drag you in.  Rugged looks.

Offline SamLP

Yh i've read that just wanted another reference. Are these a better reflection of her looks - External Link/Members Only

Maybe the first one, the others look like a younger her. Her profile pic is probably the most accurate although she's easier on the eye in person. A round stomach but surprisingly not flabby, just round. Offers a good service but I saw her the once. She will have you out of the door as soon as the time is up though.