Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 3rd April  (Read 4295 times)

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one ticks most of the boxes.She's not sure if she is Tamara or Tina and may look better than her pics

Offline Makka124

I'm sure princess Ali looks familiar and a lot older then 29.
The pic of the girl she used to work, St. Albans, Milton Keynes and close to
Hatfield just can't remember her name

Offline maxQ

it looks like natasha pink cup cakes, must be a fake using her pictures

abdul

Reasonable price only if pictures are genuine I shall wait for her number. Good finding Steve :hi:

Offline Convince Me

I love a Princess, so count me in. Email sent requesting mobile.

Offline Steve2

Reasonable price only if pictures are genuine I shall wait for her number. Good finding Steve :hi:

No google hits on the pics

grandmaster-ram-rod

ali looks good , if she performs well she cpuld become a star, good find steve

vorian

No google hits on the pics

Could be real then, my word how often does that happen.  :D

andrei

princess ali looks like natasha aka pinkcupcakes  :hi:

Offline Convince Me

In a reply to an email the reason her number is not displayed is due to her being away. Strange when she joined on 02 Apr!

abdul

Steve, rate gone up already I think due to high volume of booking enquiry :)

vt

Those pics of Princess Ali are definitely Natasha aka Pinkcupcakes who worked in MK, Herts, St Albans areas...who retired/went on a break about a year or so ago. Smiths can confirm as he's met her.

I would treat the profile with caution...seems strange that she would come back incognito when she had a great rep & following.  :unknown:

Also, I notice the Queen Tamara profile has now disappeared.  :(
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 08:28:56 am by vt »

Offline Steve2

Maybe she is just testing the water. If she was that popular you'd wonder why she created a NEW profile.

Wasn't she the one who was renting rooms to girls in a house in Borehamwood? I heard a rumour that it got closed down

grandmaster-ram-rod

you have to ask yourself why would she increase her prices if it was a fake profile, but who knows with prossies

vt

Maybe she is just testing the water. If she was that popular you'd wonder why she created a NEW profile.

Wasn't she the one who was renting rooms to girls in a house in Borehamwood? I heard a rumour that it got closed down

I don't know about the Borehamwood house, but I suppose she might make a comeback as she only mentioned being on a 'break'. Has she lost her previous profile? Why not resurrect the name with its rep? Is she doing it behind someone's back? Or is this profile just stolen pics and a fake?

I have seen her once in passing, but not up close. As already mentioned she is well over 29, was claiming 32 a couple of years back, so possibly 40s now, but was always petite, slim and well-preserved. Feisty character judging by her forum persona.

Offline Jerboa

Yes you guys are correct that's definately Natasha's photos, I use to see her in MK quite a bit, agree that it's strange to comeback incognito, so not sure if it's pukka or not, as vt said she was on a break, so it might well be genuine, see if a phone number pops up.

Offline Convince Me

Still no phone number. Logs in regularly. Anybody have an inkling as to what's going on?

Offline Jerboa

It doesn't look an obvious PG scam, as there are only 5 photos in the PG, but I doubt it's really Natasha.

Offline Convince Me

So why keep the profile / login weekly-fortnightly?

Cupcake X

Hi guys I have just been notified of the above fake profile- this is certainly not me and I do not know who has done this- I will notify A/w to take this profile down. I have been on a break and am due to return soon mid year.

Ps Hi J and Smiths Xx

Cupcake X

No and No, either of the above have absolutely nothing to do with me, which anyone that knows me would know.

Cupcake X

It doesn't look an obvious PG scam, as there are only 5 photos in the PG, but I doubt it's really Natasha.

I have not looked in the private gallery of profile. I am annoyed someone would do that! .  :angry:

Xxx

Cupcake X

I have to log in to A/w to report it a scam- so by doing so will create a new profile. It is a shame as I can not find the password/details for my old profile- I notice the feedback is still there though.

Cupcake X

I think you will find the link above for "Princess Ali X " does not work now after A/W took the profile down yesterday. This was a fake profile with stolen pics of myself. Many thanks Gentleman keep well and safe X

Natasha Xx

Offline smiths

Hi guys I have just been notified of the above fake profile- this is certainly not me and I do not know who has done this- I will notify A/w to take this profile down. I have been on a break and am due to return soon mid year.

Ps Hi J and Smiths Xx

Hi Natasha, i hope you well. ;)  I didnt see this thread at the time or i would of posted on it.

Cupcake X

Thanks Smiths no worries yes i'm good thanks hope your keeping well and good look after yourself Xx