Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TV Drama  (Read 798 times)

Offline thenicz

I wonder if anyone knows where the TV makers get their ideas from. I have recently been watching The Tunnel, where in many scenes they have shown some gorgeous street working girls in high heels, mini skirts etc leaning over to talk to punters to ply their wares. Judging by the core thread of the series this is supposed to be in either Dover or Forlkestone. Now I live in Bristol and apart from the odd skank high on 'whatever' dressed in jeans, not many at all as the clamp downs by the local police have driven most girls to advertise in places like adult work.

I know from past experiences many years ago there used to be a trade for street girls in London, Hull and Bristol (probably elsewhere too) but Bristol has certainly more or less stopped over the last 20 years. Does it still occur in other cities, and is there such a place near the south coast ports/tunnel entrance.
Banned reason: Undesirable, proud of having sexual relations with his under age niece
Banned by: daviemac

Offline fed24

Unfortunately ignorance of how modern punting works, assumptions and and a big dose of bias. Also I wouldn't be surprised if they went off to a charity like "Rape Crisis" for advice about prostitution.

External Link/Members Only

Rape Crisis is a front for radical 3rd wave inter-sectional feminists who believe that all heterosexual contact is in fact oppression by the Patriarchy of woman. They also believe that paid sex is violence upon woman as well as oppression!

Whenever an organisation like Rape Crisis do a talk about prostitution or give out advice they always talk about street prostitution as almost the only form of paid sex. They are also strong proponents of the Nordic model!

Offline fed24

If you want a useful primer look at this bunch of loonies! Just a warning affix a cushion to the wall first! :dash:

External Link/Members Only