Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does this mean the school holidays have begun?  (Read 2148 times)

Online Rickrabbit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only .....in the words of that old ad. "Is it real or is it Memorex?"  :unknown:

xCocoMonroe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only .....in the words of that old ad. "Is it real or is it Memorex?"  :unknown:
Those pictures are stolen from Tumblr I'll have a search for them and post a link

vorian

PG scam without a shadow of doubt.

Offline latecomer

Hmm, doesn't she look very like the picture on Naughty Angel's profile - what do you think??
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Berks Bloke 32

lifted from here

External Link/Members Only

have these people not heard of google image search or do they just rely on people being too lazy and thinking with their cocks to bother checking

pokenn

Just reported it. Doubt if the money grabbers at AW will rush to sort it out.

Offline akauya

They do if you give them the proof. I reported many and always with links of the sites where the pics were stolen from. All of them were removed within 24 hours I'd say.

Berks Bloke 32

why would they? the punters have to pay for credits to access the PG and the WG or scammer has to pay a premium to redeem the credits so it is in their interest to keep the credits flowing legit or not.

Offline CBPaul

lifted from here

External Link/Members Only

have these people not heard of google image search or do they just rely on people being too lazy and thinking with their cocks to bother checking

Gone already !

Problem is many punters don't bother with scrutinising a profile, even for the most obvious signs of it being a fake or scam. They just see a nice picture of tit n arse, tits, read a few words telling them how she's the best ever, great OWO, takes it up the backdoor, will be their ultimate GF etc and they are hooked straight into a scam and disappointment. If it wasn't for blokes falling for this shit there wouldn't be so much about.

Offline akauya

why would they? the punters have to pay for credits to access the PG and the WG or scammer has to pay a premium to redeem the credits so it is in their interest to keep the credits flowing legit or not.

Profile gone - well done mate  :hi:

vorian

Copywrite is an issue to they do tend to act on that, eventually.

Offline akauya

Profile gone - well done mate  :hi:

oops I meant to quote Pokenn who reported the profile... well done mate  :thumbsup:

Berks Bloke 32

wow, I am impressed! I retract my previous statement.

pokenn

Well AW surprised me there. I gave 'em a link Motherless and they acted.

Offline CBPaul

Well AW surprised me there. I gave 'em a link Motherless and they acted.

Good work - well done !!!

Phill8

In that case its even less in their interest to rush to close it as I have read that AW don't release any of the credits from an account that is proven to be not legit. As I know they don't refund any of the punters who have spent on such accounts they keep 100% of the money for themselves and probably make tens of thousands of pounds from such scams every year.

cockneybstrd

As its been said before AW probably have a little snoop on here.

Its probably easier for them to do that than bother to actually look at the profiles they allow on the website