Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage happy ending finish fast  (Read 992 times)

Offline tomuk6

I don't know if it's just me or if it even happens to me regularly (I don't get happy endings often), but unless I'm already hard when I start getting yanked, I seem to cum almost instantly with some oil. Whereas if I am hard, in my normal life, I seem to last just fine. Anyone else have this?

Mongo897

Could be where you already know whats coming. I've had this a few times with girls that I know I'm gonna end up shagging in the next couple of hours, I'll be thinking of it constantly and then 5 mins in and I'm done, other times when its more spontaneous I can go on for ages.. But they could just be expert finishers when they don't really want to be doing it they get it over and done with asap

Online stampjones

Dont worry op - its all down to being 14. When you grow up and meet girls in real life you’ll find it wont be a problem

Offline KVJD

Not sure about oil, but nuru gel definitely gets me off a bit quicker

Offline shagmore

Dont worry op - its all down to being 14. When you grow up and meet girls in real life you’ll find it wont be a problem

:lol:

Offline bob the knob

does it really matter if you score your goal 5 mins in or 55 mins in, they all count.

Offline Jonnyt123

I seem to have similar problems, I think because I tend to get a bit nervous, perhaps it's because I'm still rather new to the scene and also don't get the opportunity to regularly make a booking.

Offline 12yoyoyo

Why don't you just have a wank beforehand?  You will enjot a more relaxed massage knowing you are not trying to stop yourself shooting your load

Offline shagmore

Why don't you just have a wank beforehand?  You will enjot a more relaxed massage knowing you are not trying to stop yourself shooting your load
A valid point, and if you do that, you might as well go to have a proper massage and not from one that goes under the guise of masseuse when in fact they are in all intense and purposes a WG , you will come out there felling a hell of a lot better, and probably more money in your pocket

Offline Cashford

Works for me. I have the same 'problem'.
Although I often say at the start of the massage make it sensual and then the last five minutes give hand relief. It stops the awkward "Oh. You have 10 mins left...".

Offline tangos

I am the same. if the girl is pretty damn fine then all I am thinking about is the last part of the massage session.  Shooting a load before works well for me. I always then make sure of a shower before to focus on the massage and be relaxed.  The second 'cumming' then takes a lot more work for the girl and is always a lot more pleasurable.

Offline BP

I seem to have similar problems, I think because I tend to get a bit nervous, perhaps it's because I'm still rather new to the scene and also don't get the opportunity to regularly make a booking.

It's taken you 3 fucking years to say that?

Offline Bolton1

Yes it's also taken me lots of fucking years to say this. I have a similar problem although I find it difficult to totally relax at the start of fbsm, once the sensual reach under start I tend to cum very quickly. There is no way I can control this, however for the rest of the massage I am totally relaxed and chilled and then tend to last longer for the HE. My provider knows this and tailors the 1 hour massage accordingly. I think it's when I am looking forward and anticipating the excitement takes over.