Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cumming  (Read 2849 times)

Thedouggie

HI,

Just curious, whats the longest time anyone on here has gone with out cumming?

Thanks

Offline xxlmuscles

Offline notcalledchris

No more than a day or two.   Usually no more than a few hours

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
HI,

Thanks

12 years, I was late with puberty.    :wacko:

Offline hungrypunt

2 weeks, was murder, I was on a wank ban

Smudgey

This is where I slip up!
I'm now thinking along the lines that a wank is a wasted punt opportunity so I save up, then.....off to the punt.....sucky sucky.....bam....I'm done.
Maybe I should go back to a 48 hour "must have a wank" deadline.

Offline jaszyj87

i dont stop, its a constant dribble

Offline mrdiamond77

About 2 weeks due to a wanking ban before a punt.  I have currently gone 8 days and have two punts booked for next week.

Offline theblade

I struggle to go more than 3 days without Spunking. On the few occasions I've been able to afford to punt I've managed a week but my balls where aching loads, I did produce a good load and managed two Spunking in the hour. :yahoo:
How some guys can go weeks I'll never know, I like to bang one out daily   :D

Online pewpewpew

Longest I've gone is 10 days but usually like a shifty one or two per day. On a slow day I might get 6 or 7 in. Usually if I'm planning a punt I'll hold off for 3 to 5 days

fly fifer

Longest I've gone is 10 days but usually like a shifty one or two per day. On a slow day I might get 6 or 7 in. Usually if I'm planning a punt I'll hold off for 3 to 5 days
Your cock must look like the handlebar grip of a bike.
 :P

Offline stevedave

Have the schools broken up for Christmas already  :dash:

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Bit of a silly question to be honest, if you relate it to seeing a provider perhaps then you may get more replies.

You can ask questions like this elsewhere surely

WBW

Offline rogercock00

Exactly 9 weeks around this time last year. Plenty of edging though during that period.

Offline AlwaysLooking

About a year, I was put on some meds by the doc and no matter how hard or soft or fast or slow I tried, Mrs AL tried etc, nope nothing.

I was glad to be off them I can tell you.

About a year, I was put on some meds by the doc and no matter how hard or soft or fast or slow I tried, Mrs AL tried etc, nope nothing.

I was glad to be off them I can tell you.

Ok getting dragged back in here... Surely you had wet dreams?

I am not sure how long I have abstained but I remember not getting any for a while and not finding time to wank. I ended up have a couple of wet dreams. Which was just crazy as I hadn't had them for 15+ years

WBW

Southernpunter8

I like facials, so if I've got a punt booked I will usually not wank for 5-6 days and edge every night to build up a big load.

If I'm not seeing a wg then I need to cum at least every other day

Sureshot

HI,

Thanks

Why would you want to know that? Cant understand why youd be interested in what and when comes out of another mans bollocks.

Offline AlwaysLooking

Ok getting dragged back in here... Surely you had wet dreams?

I am not sure how long I have abstained but I remember not getting any for a while and not finding time to wank. I ended up have a couple of wet dreams. Which was just crazy as I hadn't had them for 15+ years

WBW

Nope, nothing. Meds did some fecking odd things to me for that year - but they also did some pretty cool things and fixed stuff as well.
So all in all, it was worth it as I'm still here

Nope, nothing. Meds did some fecking odd things to me for that year - but they also did some pretty cool things and fixed stuff as well.
So all in all, it was worth it as I'm still here

Well that's the main thing fella  :dance:

WBW