Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Winter punting  (Read 2823 times)

Offline Desimonic

God, when winter comes, my punting activity slows right down. Must be the Cold  :thumbsdown:
Anyone else get like this?

Online hullad

Yes I have not punted for four weeks and had no interest .....

Until this new popsi appeared and awakened the beast. First winter punt tomorrow and her first punter what is not to like about winter.

Offline mrdiamond77

It makes little difference to me.  I have time off work in December so plan to have a few punts.

Sureshot

It makes little difference to me.  I have time off work in December so plan to have a few punts.

Likewise.  The weather makes no difference to me at all.  Only thing that has an impact is the budget is taken uo by xmas.

Online Hertsgent

Winter normally increases my punting activity, with summer being quiet. Partly opportunity, but mainly my winter horn......

Online Corus Boy

I have a liking for the cooler weather, summertime is often too hot for me!

Online threechilliman

Makes no difference to me. I'm just a randy bastardized all year round.

tcm

Offline Home Alone

Nor to me.

I'm retired with a pension that allows me to see all bar the most expensive girls. I live on my own so have nobody to answer to.

Offline NervousJ

It's easier to go under the cover of darkness...

It's not so good turning up with ice cold hands and feet though....

Offline Daiawn

I like the idea of warming each other up in winter and plan to punt a couple of times between now and Christmas.

will-ow

I think if im at home, i end up punting less i winter. But if im working away, i punt more in winter, better a girl come to my hotel than me brace the cold!  :dance:

Offline PleadInsanity

I prefer the cooler months than the sweaty hot summer days.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I love getting under a duvet with a lady, trouble is even with gloves I arrive with cold hands.

Offline Cum_again

Cold weather means better sperm producing weather...

Always makes me horny.

Offline cat1144

Cold weather means better sperm producing weather...

Always makes me horny.

:hi: me too

i punt more in the winter

the dark evenings and punting go hand in hand for me

:hi: me too

i punt more in the winter

the dark evenings and punting go hand in hand for me
hand on clit or nipple for me

Offline Romney

I much prefer punting in the winter when possible.  I hate using public transport when it's too hot outside.  I also like punting when it's dark out so I can punt a bit earlier this time of year.

Offline Plan R

I'm with the winter brigade..I get the winter horn + its easier to sneak about (like a perv) when its dark by 5pm..

Jan - Mar in particular, I need cheering up in those months, and the contrast of the cold dark bleakness outside, with the super warm bedroom and soft welcoming skin of a Euro hottie warms the cockles of my heart. Ohherrrr misses !

Thats the first time thinking about Jan - Mar has ever made we wax lyrical.
Thank you UKP + AW   :)

Offline unclepokey

I much prefer winter punting. In the summer I'm likely to perspire when thrusting and few women have air/con. It's also really nice to curl up for a kiss and cuddle in cooler times. The evening darkness suits my furtive approaches to the premises concerned and the grin on my face upon leaving is less obvious in the gloom.
In the summer my opportunities are often few and far between.

I love the freedom of arriving in shirtsleeves and cotton chinos, getting undressed fast and breezy. Much cheap fresh berry fruits to bring and get an instant kiss. All seasons are punting seasons for me.

Offline itk

Same for me, time of the year makes no difference. I just seem to go off punting for a while once I've had a punt.

Offline fairfield

Are you all part Eskimo? For me stooging round under starters orders outside the wgs den in the cold and wind is a definite put-off. Like as not it will also be the cue for hail/sleet/snow.
Roll on crisp dry Spring sunny days, when the sap is rising.....

Type_O_Negative

Winter does affect the way i punt - i choose local girls because i don't like all these long journeys when it's cold and dark...

Offline Gordon Bennett

I've just got less energy generally this time of year. Mulling over a punt for next week but if that falls through I reckon it'll be March before I bother. If there were some crackers nearby maybe I'd be more upbeat but I just can't arsed schlepping cross country or braving the effing M6 chasing my faves.

Offline dboy74

Whatever the season I get it when I can!

Offline LanceVance

I do find myself punting more in the winter than summer for the reasons already mentioned. I do like to move about under cover of darkness when punting and I don't get too hot and sweaty when doing the deed, indeed I like the idea of warming up during a punt.

Offline peter purves

Are you all part Eskimo? For me stooging round under starters orders outside the wgs den in the cold and wind is a definite put-off. Like as not it will also be the cue for hail/sleet/snow.
Roll on crisp dry Spring sunny days, when the sap is rising.....

Definitely!!

I do not like to be kept waiting at the best of times. I just want to be up and running from the blocks through the doors as quickly as possible  :P

However, waiting outside in the cold is one further obstacle I can do without - when it is warm and sunny I tend not to mind as much  :coolgirl:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac