Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy English Sarah - stevenage/chesham/etc  (Read 1110 times)

16 review(s) for SeXiPetiteBLONDE (9 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

jp1

External Link/Members Only

Tried to book her a little while back.

This has to be left as a short review as meet never happened due to her being a total time waster.

Called ahead to book a slot. confirmed time I would be there and told it would be fine asked to text post code. failed to provide post code or anything as such so drove to area and thought id make contact again when there. arrived abit early so texted to let her know I was in the area and asked for post code or somewhere near her to be close by and when I should come. no response. couple minutes before allocated time arrived so tried calling and phone went straight to voicemail. left another text message, no reply. tried calling a few mins later again and phone still goes straight to voicemail. waited another 20-30mins and tried calling again....yes still goes to voicemail.

would not bother trying to see again. have not got the patience for such arrogance. from experience girls that tend to give guys the run around also have a poor or at the very least a hit and miss service... clearly not committed to providing a consistent decent service.

Offline darkknightrises

Did anyone see her in her transit van with the mattress in the back  :sarcastic: