Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie Thai Inverkeithing  (Read 1229 times)

14 review(s) for xx KATIE THAI xx     (10 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6491190) (10 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BigballsMcGraw

External Link/Members Only

Met Katie this week.

Really friendly and chatty.

Paperwork sorted, got naked, lay on the bed. Got a massage (I've had worse) and then flipped over for a bit of owo then she got on me for cowgirl. I asked her to finish me off with her mouth, so a bit more woo but mostly the most painful handjob I have ever had in my life. I'm not a delicate flower but it felt like she was trying to pull it off, roots and all.

Coms- good
Location - clean but cluttered
Looks - check out the profile pics, WYSIWYG except if she is 31 she has lived every one of those years thoroughly, I'd put her in her late thirties
Service - friendly but painful
Price - £60 for half hour (she normally charged an extra £10 for owo)

Would I visit again, no

Think I covered all the bases with this review

McGraw signing off

Offline S.X. MacHine

The word is that she's well into her forties, but looks younger. Thai girls can get away with that to an extent.

Offline Wonderwall88

I've also visited her. Would say she's late 40s but looks decent for it. Wouldn't visit her again either nothing too offputting but she wasn't great either. One of the least attractive Thais I've seen