Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork: Request for Profile Picture to be uploaded... WTF???  (Read 728 times)

Tony Montana

I've just received a picture request... someone wants me to upload my picture to my AW profile.

Hidden Image/Members Only

No thanks love.

Offline jackthelad

Me too. A client connections request apparently. Very odd.

vw

I thought it was only me, I have 9 information requests.  Sod that don't call me WG I will call you !

Offline pumps

Yes a young mixed race Prossie who used to work in Croydon (but has retired afaik) requested my pic, I Emailed her right away to ask her... what the fuck?

She said she just wanted to see who was looking at her PG

Offline cueball

I get them every so often, I just delete and ignore, you'll get one from a big ugly fucker in Bristol at some point, she sends out client connections all over the country

yorkshire123

I get them every so often, I just delete and ignore, you'll get one from a big ugly fucker in Bristol at some point, she sends out client connections all over the country

I had one from her when I was on AW, come to think of it every one I got was from a fucking moose  :(

Tony Montana

I had one from her when I was on AW, come to think of it every one I got was from a fucking moose  :(

Yes sounds like the one I got too.

Offline Roth

She can fuck off then!  :scare: :scare:

Offline Mansell

If you have got a girl in your hot list then she can see this. So if they need more clients they can send out messages to these connections. One of the ones they send is a pic request hoping you will get in touch and book them.